Denied LittleRoss' Staff Application [Italy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRoss

IGN (In Game Name):

LittleRoss

I'm 14 y/o (I was born on 18th September 2004)

Timezone:

UTC+2

Italy

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I do (Samson Meteor Mic).

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I do
Discord: Saddy Ross#9834
Telegram: @LittleRoss

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

[FantasyPvP - Moderator - 50+ on]
FantasyPvP is where all started. There I didn't learn much because it was the first server where I became staff and also it was a small Italian server so I couldn't expect much about this experience.

[WarAccademy - Helper - 300+ on]
WarAccademy was a great server where staffing and it gave me good skills about ScreenSharing and about dealing hard situations with annoying players. Also, it's actually a big server with so many players online and that's the best experience I could do in the Italian community.

[Zolux - Sr. Moderator - 60+ on]
Zolux was the first experience out of Italy. When I joined the Zolux Staff Team my English skills weren't good and with the help of an American Sr. Administrator, I trained to increase my fluency with the language.

[CobaltMC - Moderator - 100+ on]
In my opinion from CobaltMC, I learned a lot about ScreenShares thanks to cocorisss (Manager of Cobalt and awesome SS Executer). On Cobalt, I found a lot of bad stuff like Drip, Vape Lite, Private Clients, etc... And it was good training for the English language too.

[DrasticPvP - 60+ on - Trainee]
I can't tell much of DrasticPvP, there I only met new people because when I joined the staff team, the server was whitelisted.

[Minemen Club - 500+ on - Interview (Failed twice)]
Unfortunately, on Minemen Club I failed twice the interview. I think I failed 'cause of my few experiences.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

Basically, I hate to see cheaters on the server and I hate to see people stuck in Support Waiting Rooms so I wanna help the server as Staff Member so that player's experience would be great and without any type of problem. I want to keep the server clean with all my strength. Also, I think everyone should have a chance to join the staff team of a server like SagePvP and I think I should have this chance too. I'm sure it would be great to staff on SagePvP and just the thought makes me excited. I hope I'll get accepted because I take my job very seriously. primarily if my job is on a network like that. Another reason is that I never got staff on an HCF server so I want to try this new experience, I always played HCF but I never tried the feeling of being an HCF Staff; maybe I won't get accepted for this reason but if you can make an exception it'll be very appreciated!

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

[Maturity]
All of my friends say I'm mature for my age and I think that too. Generally, guys of 14 years old sometimes have childish behavior but it's different with me.

[Respect]
I give the same respect that I give to my friends at the players, even if the concerned player is annoying and toxic.

[Bilingual]
I was born in Italy so I can speak the Italian language too and that's a great thing if an Italian player comes in a Support Waiting Room because I won't need a translator.

[Patience]
I'm a very patient person, I always keep myself calm. It's impossible to get me angry.

[Responsibility]
If I make some mistakes I'll take my responsibilities so if needed I can get a strike or get demoted without any problems because I understand my own mistakes.

[ScreenShares Ability]
As I already said I've got good ScreenShares skills (I'm not the best but I think I'm qualified), the ScreenShares world fascinates me because anyone has different methods and it's very nice to learn other methods or to teach some methods to the others.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Yes, BritishAndre and Willq_ can actually vouch for me.

Additional Information:

Thanks for reading my application. I hope you enjoyed that!
(+1 & -1 with reasons please)

Last edited:

Kuttans

[+1]
  • Good application throughout
  • Great previous moderating experience
  • Meets all requirements & seems qualified

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Lootinq_

[ +1 ]