Denied LewisYoYoYo's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewisina

IGN (In-Game Name): LewisYoYoYo (NameMC)
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (United Kingdom)
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes;
Moderator at Desteria (6 Months - 1 Year) - Here I mostly did screen shares and ban appeals.
Helper at FalloutPvP (3 Months) - Mostly Moderated Chat and Got a few bans.
Sr Moderator at InfusedMC (6 Months) - Heavily involved in the screen share team and Helped with faction Strikes.
Admin at TreacheryMC (1 Month) - Managed The screen share team and helped write the Screen share guide.
Manager at FactionHQ (3 Months) - Managed Community Relations and the Screen Share team.

My Primary Job at all these servers apart from FalloutPvP was screen sharing - I enjoy screen sharing and spend time improving my own methods and helping others learn and get better. At these servers I gained tons of experience managing teams, working on screen share guides and screen sharing people all day, I worked on Content team and Events Teams where we improved the server a ton and now InfusedMC and Desteria are some of the biggest servers in Regular Factions

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I really enjoy staffing and I've slowly moved away from staffing on Faction Servers and started playing more HCF, I've come to really enjoy HCF but I'm a staff member at heart and wanna move onto new things like staffing on HCF, I'm fully aware of how HCF works, the rules and mechanics as it is similar to factions with a few inherent differences.

During my time in the 1.8.9 community I've build a connection with a considerable amount of people, those connections have allowed me to push forward with progression both in the screen sharing scene and as a staff member, learning how to better deal with situations, methods and just genuine connections with players.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would help improve players experience by: Banning literally anyone who cheats, I enjoy screen sharing and I like to think I am very good at it. I'm also very calm and collective with players so dealing with support calls won't be an issue. Overall I'll bring activity, screen share knowledge and professionalism to the team.

I would also help with writing documents for staff, help with rule making and generally help wherever needed. I'm used to helping with all sorts of random tasks and jobs - If I'm unsure of something ill teach myself and learn a new skill.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
I'd rate myself a 9/10, purely based on the fact that I own up to my mistakes and fix it on my own instead of letting others deal with it. I see no reason to lie. I worked a long side some not so honest people and I can honestly say it was not a fun environment to be apart of.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
None sadly, but I do hope to build a connection with the whole team if I'm given the opportunity to staff on sage!
Additional Information?:
I spend Copious amounts of time screen sharing and playing Minecraft so I hope you give me a chance to prove myself! I just want to learn and help the rest of the team and community enjoy their time here and better themselves.

I currently own all the main screen share tools:
Echo
Avenge
Paladin
Actova
Yori

Thank you for your consideration I hope to speak to you soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.