Denied LewbiEdits Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewbiEdits

i take it at 0.5. because some of that proof. that discord could just have made. and some of the discords are the exact same colors. as helper.
Oh yes well I can assure you there weren’t fake you just have to put some trust in me practically all the staff apps I’ve seen don’t have proof I just wanted to show it

LewbiEdits

I’m sorry I didn’t mean it in a harsh way but I felt he was pretty harsh on me as he never read the comment even thou he wrote one and I know it’s his oppinion but a 0.5 with nothing wrong idk how that’s possible all I want to know is what’s wrong with it so I can fix and he can change his decision

Nailin

+0.5

+Details and effort plus proof provided to your staff experience
-A bit hard to read

CantSoaR

+0,8
Good application.
Good Info

If you get staff then you have to be able to take comments and critic.

Good Luck!

Roh4n

Unfortunately, I feel like some of your staff proof is fake, such as ReflexMc is not actually a server.

Good detail though.

LewbiEdits

Unfortunately, I feel like some of your staff proof is fake, such as ReflexMc is not actually a server.

Good detail though.
Well for your information I was helper on the server it shut down recently and I can show dms with the server owner the discord had over 2k players and I’m not lieing

LewbiEdits

Well for your information I was helper on the server it shut down recently and I can show dms with the server owner the discord had over 2k players and I’m not lieing
12F35057-5A9A-4AEC-B9D6-9B8D75F73366.png

ChaincraftStaff

-1 This mans was never even staff on Chaincraft, recently was involved in a mass ddos'ing situation where LewbiEdits grabbed players IP's from Chaincraft Building server and distributed the IP's to his friends.

Also his server (ArexMC) never went anywhere.

Overall toxic and immature behaviour.

hellothere199

-1 This mans was never even staff on Chaincraft, recently was involved in a mass ddos'ing situation where LewbiEdits grabbed players IP's from Chaincraft Building server and distributed the IP's to his friends.

Also his server (ArexMC) never went anywhere.

Overall toxic and immature behaviour.
I can vouch for this as well, LewbiEdits is not someone who should be trusted with a staff role.

Status
Not open for further replies.