Denied letmecap's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyows

IGN (In-Game Name): letmecap

Region: NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

PvPLodge

PvPLodge was a decent server, I worked hard on it daily but it shut down so I was unable to continue staffing on it.

JurassicMC

Jurassic was a great server and it was really fun and enjoyable. They got a decent amount of players and I was active on it. I helped the owner with little tasks such as media management, recruiting builders, and other small tasks. It helped me improve as a staff member overall as I was taught some valuable lessons.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I am tired of just playing HCF, the game has started getting a little boring for me so I want to start staffing again and I want to do it on Sage because I couldn't think of a better staffing place. Sage is a great community and the server has great potential. Staffing on Sage seems like a great time and I hope I'll be able to soon. I want to become staff because I have:

★ Experience ★

I don't have much experience staffing, but I have a lot of experience in playing HCF. I have been playing HCF for 3-4 years on many different servers, such as Velt, Arcane, Sage, FaithfulMC, Viper, and HCRival. I have tried just about everything HCF has to offer. running in bases, trapping, team fighting, and all of it is starting to feel a little boring and repetitive.

★ Effort ★

I always try my hardest to do the best I can. If there is a problem between two players I wont just listen to one and come up with a answer right away. I will listen to both sides of the story, look at it from both perspectives and come up with what I think is the best thing to do for everyone in the situation.

★ Activity ★

I am very active. I am mainly on my computer from the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep, and even after I get off my computer to go lay down I am still on my phone for another 1-2 hours which I can use to help people on the forums. I wake up around 9-10AM and go to sleep around 11PM. I have online school for 4 out of the 5 days of the week so I can be checking the forums during all my online classes as well.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

★ Suggestions

I like to think I'm a pretty seasoned HCF player, so I can help improve the players experience by giving suggestions to higher staff, Whether its a new ability item, or a new event, I am very creative and can help come up with new stuff to make HCF more fun.

★ Loyalty

I am good friends with some of the staff and media on here (castr, FlushaAimLock, audimatic, BluDroppinq, v0ider) so if I get staff I wouldn't plan on leaving Sage anytime soon.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate it a strong 9, this is because I am always honest except when I can't be. There are always situations in life where you're going to need to lie. When it comes to staffing I try my best to be as honest as possible. If accepted on Sage, I will strive to be honest in all situations.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

castr, FlushaAimLock, audimatic, BluDroppinq, v0ider

Additional Information?:

Although my experience may not be the most anyone has seen, but I am motivated to prove my staffing talents & dedication. I will work as much as I can to succeed as a staff member on SagePvP.
Lack of detail
Seems to lack professionalism

Status
Not open for further replies.