Denied ldentify staff application

ldentlfy

IGN (In-Game-Name): ldentlfy
REGION: EU

Do you have any previous staff expirience?:
I was staff on Herobrine.org for 4-5 months before i resigned and i love to mod
it is a passion of mine and i want to carry it on

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Qualities: In addition, many people like to consider me as loyal. In many of my days on Sage, I followed the idea of loyalty to many members of the community.I have wanted to show loyalty to everyone in my whole life. Getting on sage every day makes my mood change from bad to good. I always see my friends' staff on Sage previously and I asked them is it worth to staff instead of play? I told myself do I enjoy playing Sage anymore or would I enjoy staffing more. I chose to staff, it just seems like the right decision for me, in so many situations I've seen something that could be done better and I know I could do that if I were to become a staff member on SagePvP. Knowing that SagePvP has good management and good active player base, and fun time on the game modes they offer has inspired me to apply here. There are countless servers that offer similar benefits to apply but I truly can say Sage has beaten the completion on everything. I soon see Sage becoming #1 and overtaking known HCF servers such as Viper, and cave. I enjoy playing HCF on here and helping players in-game if they ever have questions. I want to help the players of the server in any way I can even if my application gets denied I will still do my best every day to help all players with anything and keep that good motive on every server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
i would ban every cheater i come across i would reply as many tickets and forum post i can and be really polite and friendly to everyone i wouldnt let anyone use any hate towards another player or harrass them i would make it a safe and fun community to let players know sage is a server to stay loyal too and have a great time with friends and alone.

-by ldentlfy

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.