Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
⤷ (Head-Admin) PrimeHCF - 3 months
⤷ (Manager) Revolution Network
⤷ (Moderator) OPCraft
⤷ (Manager) TownyCraft
⤷ (Moderator) HydraMC
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Why do you want to become Staff?:
⤷ I like to think that on all the servers that I have been staff on, I have improved the average player's experience by keeping advertisers, hackers and the like in check. When I go to the party, there is an abundance of these, and I believe I can do as I have done before, and make the server truly enjoyable to play on, as it should be. If you appoint me a moderator on the Mine-craft party, I will "keep it clean" to the best of my ability. This is one of the questions that I am mostly thrilled to state my answer too. Even without the moderator status, I try my best to do as an ample amount of supportive and helpful things as attainable, but of course, with the ability that I currently have. If I was provided with the moderator status, I would be able to provide more things to the community which I am captivated in doing. Patently, as most applicants would write on their application, I also intend on helping out the new members of “when they need help with anything that has to do with “, whether it’s on Team Speak, in-game, or on the forums. My greatest strength is pvping, talking and just having fun but it depends on what day usually. I'm the greatest strength, in my opinion, is working through problem conflicts between members. I like to think I am a helpful and smart person. I also have a very good eye for catching hackers. I have recorded and reported over many hackers from back on Pride That is also why I want to moderate “over any server. I am confident that I can keep the hackers off “, making it a better place to PVP on. I know the server inside and out, I see a lot of issues. I'm almost certain that I could deal with these situations. I see too many people being rude, disrespectful, and just blatant things that other staff doesn't take into consideration that can hurt people. I think I can make sure these issues can be conquered and taken down by someone who is dedicated to getting rid of the issues. I feel like I'd make a good contribution to Sage with the helper position I would be giving. It just quite annoying how I'm not able to take care of rule-breakers, and with this position, I feel like I would bring a good contribution to Sage. Secondly, I would provide an active player to the community helping players to my fullest extent, as I know how much it is a struggle not to know anything about a certain topic. As stated in my last application, I would try to make Sage a less of a toxic place than it already is and hopefully try to get rid of most hackers, if not all.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
⤷ I see a lot of people being toxic/hacking I can help chat out and help helpers out and do a lot of things for them since I am active. Another reason I want staff is because the players are the people that know what's broken, what's good and, what's bad, and I know what it's like to not have staff consider my opinions, with that being said I want to be able to take opinions from players to help the server out and make it a better place to play. I like to think that on all the servers that I have been staff on, I have improved the average player's experience by keeping advertisers, hackers and the like in check. When I go to the party, there is an abundance of these, and I believe I can do as I have done before, and make the server truly enjoyable to play on, as it should be. If you appoint me a moderator on the Minecraft party, I will "keep it clean" to the best of my ability. This is one of the questions that I am mostly thrilled to state my answer too. Even without the moderator status, I try my best to do with an ample amount of supportive and helpful things as attainable, but of course, with the ability that I currently have. I was provided with the moderator status, I would be able to provide more things to the community which I am captivated in doing. Patently, as most applicants would write on their application, I also intend on helping out the new members of Sage when they need help with anything that has to do with Sage, whether it’s on TeamS peak, in-game, or on the forums. I can help chat out and help helpers out and do a lot of things for them since I am active. The Sage community is a very fun place and I would love to join in on making it better. The staff and owners of this server make everything great, I want to be part of that greatness. I would want to help with the hacker situation. Many people are excited about Another thing I would like to help with is on Team speak. I have been on Team speak before, and not to be rude but it isn't as good as I expected. I want to help make the Team speak process better and help more people. The thing is that the times that I play are only the times I know for sure I can play, and the longest duration. This means that during the weekdays I can still go on Team speak and help people. I've used to be staff on other servers but don't have proof. And also I could list some servers so one of them is PrimeHCF and Revolution Network and PrideMC, CypherMC, OPCraft.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
⤷ No, I don't know any of the staff members currently.

Additional Information:

⤷ I used to play kohi back then, just started playing Minecraft again.

Status
Not open for further replies.