Denied Latests Staff Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

30mins

IGN (In-Game Name): Latests
Timezone: EST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Yes,
I do have staff experiences. Admin on "MatrixHCF", Moderator on "ViperHCF", Trial-Mod on "VeltPVP", etc, and throughout my journey of staffing on different servers, I have learned a bunch of new things and lessons.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would love to become a member of the staff team because I want to help the server and the community to be the best it can ever be. I love helping people and helping the community and server itself. I really want to help that chats moderation, and pretty much everything's moderation. I personally think that I am perfect for this role, and I want to implement serious work into SagePVP. I have an incredible personality and I am truly nice to everyone. I could be a great example for other people that are applying, and for people that are already in the staff team. I think I can really help the community because know a bunch of staff plugins, commands, and basically everything you need to know while you are a staff. I have known this server for a very long time, meaning that I really know the community pretty well. I am able to put a lot of time and work into this amazing server. Another reason why I would love to become a member of the staff team is because I am loyal and hard-working. Many people would only want to obtain this role to rather look cool to other people, or to abuse their perks, and also to showoff. But I seriously want to help this servers moderation and actually put work into this role. I have had many staffing experiences in the past which should also mean that I know a lot about this role. I am mature, kind, respectful, Hard-Working, and most importantly, nOT a sQUeAkER! I think I am really fitting for this role, but do you also think so?

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I were to get accepted, I would improve the players experience by bringing moderation so that It is a clean and fresh server. I would moderate the chat, make sure that there are 0 hackers online by the end of the day, or glitches. All of these things would improve player base's experience, considering that since the server would be heavily moderated.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, Sorry.
Additional Information?: I am also an artist so if you need any designs for logos or art for the server, or anything art related. You will know who to talk to. (ALSO STAY SAFE EVERYONE!)

Hayh

💻✅
I'll give you a -1,

Your application lacks detail and also fix the layout.
Also, you were never staff on Veltpvp.

Good luck.

cobweb

- lack of detail.
- lack of experience, (experience doesn't really matter but i'm just saying)
- unorganized.
- color scheme.
- old ign when you we're staff on VeltPvP, because never saw you in the staff team.
- provide proof of ur staff experience

Goodluck!

wpo

Veteran Member

- lack of detail.
- lack of experience, (experience doesn't really matter but i'm just saying)
- unorganized.
- color scheme.
- old ign when you we're staff on VeltPvP, because never saw you in the staff team.
- provide proof of ur staff experience

Goodluck!

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- General lack of detail throughout the whole application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.