Denied LastPass Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastPass

IGN: LastPass (https://namemc.com/profile/LastPass.4)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes I have All of them Discord - Last#8735 Telegram - @MoldyPux TeamSpeak - Last

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes (MineLink - Mod PunchMC - Owner LuxorMC - SRMod BrutalPvp - Admin)

Why do you want to become staff?: Over the years of staffing on these communities that have honed in small communities, I've finally decided that I wanted something more, something with more opportunities to help others and overall expand upon the experience on SagePvP. I believe that I can bring a lot to the staff team such as paramount experience towards dealing with players and other fellow staff on the team. I hold myself as to be an easy-going and outright friendly person to talk to and connect with. I want to be staff on SagePvP so I can expand upon the skills I have and come out more experience with larger networks. Im very honest and if I make mistakes I accept it and take the consequences. Im trying to learn from my mistakes. If a staff members asks me a question ill tell the straight truth and I won't lie. My main goal is making the server way better and get rid of all the cheaters because I notice that so much people complain about this and I want to stop the problem.

Why should we accept you as staff?: Putting effort into something is where you actually try to do that objective and accomplish that goal. On the server when I get asked to do something I do it quick, but I do it with effort and hard work and get it done the way it is suppose to be. When you work hard at something you put dedication into that and believe that you will get it done correctly. On the server once asked to do a task I will do it the exact way I am told to with speed and if I mess up take responsibility for my actions I'm very good at listening to my feedback, I will look at what people are saying or listen to people in support rooms and understand the information that I need to help the player I can be very active on the Forums and help players as much as possible. I'm not that active right now because i have no rank so i have nothing to say about things. If i get Helper i have something to say and i can help players even more out. There are so much players who are toxic on the forums but that doesn't stop me to answer his/her question. I've been thru so much toxicity in this community that I don't really care about someone swearing or anything. I'm not the kind of person that like swearing but I don't really care if other do it

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? RazerNaga

Additional Information
: I am homeschooled So my Times Will be Way more flexible Thanks - LastPass

Last edited:

RETROUSSE

Established member
+0.5
  • Add more detail on both, "Why do you want to become staff?" & "Why should we accept you as staff?"
  • Worked with him in the past (LuxorMC) and does a great job!
  • Great guy and hope to see him as a staff member.
I wish you the best of luck :D

ItsJoran

-Add more detail
-It's pretty annoying reading your application, remove the bold colors or change the layout!
+Decent experienced

LastPass

-Add more detail
-It's pretty annoying reading your application, remove the bold colors or change the layout!
+Decent experienced
Thanks For The FeedBack <3

And I Will Look Into adding more Details And Fixing the Bold - LastPass

Status
Not open for further replies.