Denied Lakenn's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakenn

IGN: Lakenn

Timezone: PST

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, I have a Kotion Each headset

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have Discord and Teamspeak but I will download Telegram right now

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, **I WAS** staff on a server called VenomHCF it has just went down sadly so I am hoping to become staff on here soon ! I was sr.mod on that server but sadly like i said it **shut down**

Why do you want to become staff?: I would like to become staff on SagePvP because I really do like the server and I think I can help improve it by banning the hackers and making the platform as good as possible. I will do my job correctly and live up to my expectations. I know that I will be able to accept the players that will need help and I can always help as much as possible!

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Maturity :
I am a mature kid for my age and I will live up to your expectations when I am talking with players or with higher ups. One thing I cannot promise is that I will be mature at all times because that simply wouldn’t be fun.
My Activeness :
While I don’t mean being active on the server 24/7 I am always active and responsive on the forums and discord, I have a phone and I’m practically always on it and I believe this is a good aspect of why I should be a staff member because if anyone needs help or reports a bug I will get on as soon as possible!
Grammar and Fast Typing :
I consider my self a fast Typer ( 50-60 Wpm). Along with that fast wpm
I always double check my spelling and almost never spell anything incorrect because it could be confusing to other players and it would ruin the reputation we have( mostly professionalism reputation)
Additional Information: I assure that you won’t regret making me a staff member!

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Yes, Twqntys and Confunction

Additional Information: My real name is Aaron and I am 12. I have a youtube channel with 35 subscribers and hoping to grow! I hope to become staff and make friends!

Last edited:

Pyralax

- Lack of detail
- already a staff on another server
- hard to read (add color scheme)

I will change my rating if you fix these

Jackson

Established member
IGN: Lakenn

Timezone: PST

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, I have a Kotion Each headset

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have Discord and Teamspeak but I will download Telegram right now

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes, I am staff on a server called VenomHCF and it is released. I am currently Sr.Mod !

Why do you want to become staff?: I would like to become staff on SagePvP because I really do like the server and I think I can help improve it by banning the hackers and making the platform as good as possible. I will do my job correctly and live up to my expectations. I know that I will be able to accept the players that will need help and I can always help as much as possible!

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Maturity :
I am a mature kid for my age and I will live up to your expectations when I am talking with players or with higher ups. One thing I cannot promise is that I will be mature at all times because that simply wouldn’t be fun.
My Activeness :
While I don’t mean being active on the server 24/7 I am always active and responsive on the forums and discord, I have a phone and I’m practically always on it and I believe this is a good aspect of why I should be a staff member because if anyone needs help or reports a bug I will get on as soon as possible!
Grammar and Fast Typing :
I consider my self a fast Typer ( 50-60 Wpm). Along with that fast wpm
I always double check my spelling and almost never spell anything incorrect because it could be confusing to other players and it would ruin the reputation we have( mostly professionalism reputation)
Additional Information: I assure that you won’t regret making me a staff member!

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Yes, Twqntys and Confunction

Additional Information: My real name is Aaron and I am 12. I have a youtube channel with 35 subscribers and hoping to grow! I hope to become staff and make friends!
You dont add any detail and you have a really short temper

Confunction

Maybe wait 3 years, as you do not meet the age requirement. Also, you do not have a much experience, and there is a lack of detail. On the plus side, you are not toxic and are a friendly, genuine person. Goodluck!

--------------------------------------
IGN: Confunction
---------------------------------------

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Lakenn, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.