Denied kwyde - Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwyde

IGN: kywde
Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: I do. I was a staff member on HydraHCF. I was a Moderator there for about 5 months.

Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff because I think that I am really good if i say my self, at screen-sharing, and over my 5 months of working with Hydra, I have caught about 10 - 15 people. I also believe that I know how to work most mod commands, and I know how most of the general things work. I also believe that I am mature enough to handle the position as a Moderator. I enjoy the fact of uniting with players, and helping them with their problems. I am a generous person, and I am nice to people, meaning that I would more than likely be able to get along with other members, allowing them for a joy filled experience of helping them with their problem. I am somewhat quick at finding solutions, as I have been through many situations regarding moderation actions. I also want to become staff, because I am on most of the day, and I want to be able to help the members, who cant find help because other moderators aren't on. I will more than likely be on the times that they aren't, meaning more people will be getting help, and more people will be getting a solution to their problem.

Why should we accept you as staff?: You should accept me as a staff member because, I am a very mature person, and I handle every situation with respect, but yet, with detail and knowledge on what I am doing. I also think that with my 5 months of experience as a staff member that I am able to have the experience as a staff member, and I know how to do most things, although most servers have a different structure and commands that they use; but most servers have a general standard platform which I am used to. I am also generous as I stated in the previous question. I am a nice person, and I love to communicate. I feel like that will help me to communicate with the members, and help them with their problem as much as I can. I also feel like I can be able to be as sufficient, and responsible with all actions towards the moderation team. I can put in my full dedication, and my knowledge to help the staff team as much as possible. I also want to be a reliable moderator, that can be on at any time, under any circumstance to help a member. I am mostly on about all day besides on weekdays. I want to be as helpful as possible to the members, and be fully dedicated. I want to be able to give my all to the server, I have donated and have shown my respect towards the server in itself. I like the server, and would like to benefit and put my time into the server more than I am as a member. Like I have stated, I know how most operations work within the moderation department, and the overall server in its self. With that being said, as I have stated before once again, I have the full experience, and the knowledge of the commands of a moderator, and what their job is as a moderator in the server.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? No.
Additional Information: No.

Last edited:

sorrygtg

Established member
Current Rating: -1

Pros
  • was Staff on Hyrda
  • Above Age Requirement
Cons
  • Lacking Detail
  • Haven't seen you on much

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @kwyde, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.