Denied KothLoot's Staff Application

Koth

IGN (In-Game Name): KothLoot

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA / I'm very active throughout all times within the night,morning, whatever it may be I currently have a lot of free time.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes I was a moderator on PulseHCF, I also have staffed on multiple small practice servers as an admin practice.club currently whitelisted. I'm also helping a friend work on another server such as building maps testing anti-cheat,pluggins,kb,hit detection, and just getting the server ready to be open to the public but don't think I won't have time to be on sage because I'll have time I feel I manage my time very well. I would obviously put most of my hardwork and dedication into SageHcf to provide a great and reliable experience for the community. I also have made applications for plenty of had servers but most of them end up getting denied I would love the chance to become staff on sage and I can guarantee success but other than that I haven’t had a lot of recent experience but I know what I’m doing and I know how to get things done properly.

Why would you like to be staff on Sage:
I would love to become a staff member of SageHcf because it's almost a dream for me to become staff on a popular server like Sage. I also would love to be a staff member on sage because I genuinely love helping players and giving them the best experience possible. I also feel I can bring players to sage considering I have a lot of connections that could attract more players. It's not even a question it's a responsibility to staff on any server your being responsible for a job to help people and that's what I love, helping people making them happy and just seeing players have fun on a amazing server like Sage.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I could improve the players experience on the server in multiple ways such as, Moving players in teamspeak quickly and efficiently while also helping them respectfully with a good manners. If accepted I will dedicate multiple hours and try my hardest to give players the best experience I consider myself very good at talking and getting problems dealt with very quickly with no issues. I also feel I am more active than most players I really am always on my computer which is a good thing if anything was ever going on I would be just a message away if not already on the server ready to help anyone in need. I can also improve players experience by banning/muting the people who are toxic I don't take toxicity lightly. And banning the cheaters or glitchers whatever the case may be.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? :
10 I would never feel the need to lie about something over a video game let alone drag it on or make up something that may not be true that’s just very childish maybe 3-4 years ago I would've rated myself a 6 but right now most definitely a 10 I consider myself very mature for my age and very dedicated especially if I were to be accepted that would just motivate me more to be better and learn more from other staff members that I may not already know that's one thing I like that I'll be able to learn from other people's mistakes so I know to do whatever they did and just bettering myself at staffing

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No Current Staff members could vouch but i'm very sure a few people on the team may have heard or seen my name around considering i've been playing since kohi,hcteams. hopefully only have heard good things. :)

Additional Information?:
Only
additional information is that unlike most players I'm not in school I also don't work a job so basically all of time goes towards minecraft so I would definitely be very active. And like I said I have a lot of Hcf experience considering i've been playing since kohi on multiple servers and overtime watching how much the hcf community has changed. I also am always able to provide recordings and clips and my gameplay at all times for necessary times or if ever needed for proof.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. -KothLoot :)

Last edited:

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

I'd suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.