Kostak

I. IGN (In-Game Name):
Kostak
II. Age:
17 years old
III. Timezone:
Eastern Time Zone
IV. Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I used to staff on this small server named ColossalPvP w/ ChroniceSeizures I was younger and didn't really know what to do but at the time it gave some experience, I've developed more and I'm willing to learn more about staffing.
V. Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would love to gain more experience in staffing, help players in TeamSpeak, and as well as in-game.
VI. If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
First of all, I'd act professionally, and treat the players professionally as if we are the same, and help out players in any way that is needed.
VII. If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10/10, Because There is no point in lying in life you live and learn as you go on.
VIII. Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
ChronicSeizures & MainlyPing
IX. Additional Information?:
I work evenings, I have FootBall practices in the mornings, & I'm also doing Online Schooling which gives me more time to be on SagePvP to staff. The microphone I use is called "Blue Yeti", my discord is Kostak#2138 and my telegram is @KostakHCF if not I will update my telegram very soon at the moment I cannot log in to my account (Phone is getting fixed).
P.S Chronic I acknowledge you are going to review this and I know we've had our differences in the past and I used to be Immature and I'm willing to show you I have improved and matured, everyone deserves a second chance.
Thank you for your time, Kostak
Good Luck Everyone <3

Shotbow

Established member
I'd rather say something actually that makes sense not "terrible" that's disrespectful, maybe possibly give them some advice on improving!
It's not disrespectful. If he cannot handle it. Being a staff member will be hard because this community is way more toxic than "terrible". I'm sorry to break it down to you.

D

Deleted member 5408

It's not disrespectful. If he cannot handle it. Being a staff member will be hard because this community is way more toxic than "terrible". I'm sorry to break it down to you.
It's very disrespectful, the person tried on their application and instead of providing information how they can better it you automatically put them down, great work!

Shotbow

Established member
It's very disrespectful, the person tried on their application and instead of providing information how they can better it you automatically put them down, great work!
If he cannot handle it nor you, I don't think you guys are ready for staff.

Kostak

I'd rather say something actually that makes sense not "terrible" that's disrespectful, maybe possibly give them some advice on improving!
Don’t worry ab it they won’t be staff being that toxic saying terrible they could’ve just said what was wrong but it’s okay they won’t be staff either ?

Shotbow

Established member
Don’t worry ab it they won’t be staff being that toxic saying terrible they could’ve just said what was wrong but it’s okay they won’t be staff either ?
It isn't toxic. It's what I see as the application. This whole application just needs to be redone.

wpo

Veteran Member
Neutral

fr it isnt a bad start, you have a creative layout which I like but try to add some more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.