korvawnV2

IGN (In-Game Name): korvawnV2

Timezone: CST+

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
TheCraft: Trial - simon#5555
SGNetwork: Helper - NyKo#0001
MineVibe: Helper - TheOriginalAce

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The reason why I would like to be apart of the team, is because I believe I play a big part in leadership. I believe in exceptions. I believe in right and wrong. Would you believe me if I told you that the percentage of cyberbullying ranges from 20 to 75 percent. Cyberbullying plays a big role in today's society. Minecraft is common game that most teenagers play nowadays. It's a fun and simple game to learn. However when one individual comes across a cyberbully. And that cyberbully makes the one person. That one individual to lose interest in the game.

We should all learn to help one another and stop this kind of behavior. Cyberbullying is a serious matter. By me being apart of the staff team. I myself will try my very best to interact, understand, and make people want to show kindness to each other. I'm no preacher! But I do believe that we all can find a way to stop this kind of behavior and stop feeding these bullies power. And put an end to cyberbullying.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
There are many ways I can help improve the community and make the server enjoyable for the players. Not only just by getting rid of toxicity. Because if I said to you, "I'm going to get rid of all racism." That's a promise that I'm not going to be able to keep and purse.

But I can bet this! I will socially interact with the people on the server, I will help those that are in need of help, I'll read the chat consistently, I will offer my presence and help if needed, I'll find way to better peoples decision on how they treat others, I'll put myself in other peoples perspective to get a better understanding them, I will not tolerate and rudeness or bad behavior towards one another. I will report any bugs, glitches, staff abuse, threats, etc to the administration immediately. I will try my very best to be apart of any social events on the server.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No, sorry :(

Availability:
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Monday: 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Wednesday: 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Thursday: 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Friday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Additional Information?:
Telegram: @korvawn
Discord: korvawn#1111
Previous Bans: None on SagePvP
Contact Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Botings

Elite Member
Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending!

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.