Accepted KO_King Youtube application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KO_King

IGN (In Game Name): KO_King
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAlcrX0HooN1r5CnvwfcWA/featured?view_as=subscriber
Amount Of Subscribers: 12 Ik its very low but im trying so hard to get more if i would have a good rank it will help me alot which will help me grow faster <3
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? only two at the moment
Average amount of views per video: 50 views (depends on the video)
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? As im new to youtube i will be uploading more videos for my channel to grow which will help me and help the server to grow.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: As i said before that im new to youtube, I want to start uploading on a decent server which wont give me alot of pressure because i want to start small.PLEASE give me a chance <3

Kind Regards : KO_King

Last edited:

Kuttans

I have more subscribers than you and I don't upload at all. Grow your channel and meet the requirements.

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

KO_King

I have more subscribers than you and I don't upload at all. Grow your channel and meet the requirements.

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

I started uploading videos only 3 weeks behind , and u prob started ur channel years before thanks for the reply <3
-Trying my best To grow
-This video took me 1 day to edit no joke
-Getting Decent amount of views sence im new
-Helping me out by giving me a youtube rank will support my channel alot thank you.

Last edited:

TLR

[-1]
  • Not Enough Subs
  • Not Enough Average Views
  • Toxic In Game
  • Doesn't meet necessary requirements.
I Personally do not believe this person is fit enough to be a part of the YouTube team, from his lack in sub and view count, to his general toxicity on the server, i think his mutes/bans etc should be reviewed.

Yours Sincerely,
TLR.

KO_King

[-1]
  • Not Enough Subs
  • Not Enough Average Views
  • Toxic In Game
  • Doesn't meet necessary requirements.
I Personally do not believe this person is fit enough to be a part of the YouTube team, from his lack in sub and view count, to his general toxicity on the server, i think his mutes/bans etc should be reviewed.

Yours Sincerely,
TLR.

Thanks for your honest opinion <3
-I havent got banned on any server even sage
-I got muted twice or maybe once for spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.