IGN (In Game Name):

KO_King

Timezone:

UTC+4

Currently living in Dubai (UAE)

Do you have a good quality mic?:

Yes, I do!

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I do have all they above and I am frequently active!

TS : KO_King

Discord : KO_King#2710

Telegram : @KO_King

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

I myself, don't have much experience as a staff at all. So I know all the people who rate the applications are already gonna -1 for experience. But I hope I am still given a change at being staff. I have only been staff on one server.

LabMC:

I previously staffed on a server known as "LabMC." This is a factions server at the moment, but is planned to go farther and extending into a entire network. This is where I have gotten most of my staffing experience from. I have learn't things such as how to screenshare(Improving), how to keep calm under pressure, what to do in certain situations, etc. I have made great friends at LabMC and I want to further my staffing experience by joining the sage staff team and making new friends and continue with the growth of Sagepvp.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I want to become staff on Sagepvp because I want to meet new people, further my staffing experience, learn new things, such as commands and overall just have fun. I want to be known as that staff that will always be there for the players and help the situation that they're stuck in as much as I can until it gets out of my power. I want to grow with the community, I see this server going very far, seeing as it's the most enjoyable HCF out there and that's my opinion. I am a very loyal person and will always do what the staff team thinks is right in a situation. I will never be a bias staff (ex: favoring one faction over another in a situation.) I believe I can tackle the obstacle being staff on Sage and I hope if I do get staff, I do fantastic. That's why I want to become staff.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I believe that you should accept me as a staff because I am a very loyal and honest individual. If I mess up as a staff, I will never defend myself saying I did the right thing. I will simply accept my mistake and if there's a punishment given for it, then I will learn from my mistakes and hopefully not do it again. Another reason I believe you should make me staff is because I am an pretty active person. So I could moderate the chat and watch for anti-cheat notifications, and overall just make sure the server is in a stable place whilst i'm on. I can always be on for staff meetings (unless something urgent comes up) and make sure I keep my spot as staff and hopefully make some promotions
clear.png
. Last reason is that I have been in the Sagepvp community for around 4 weeks now. I know how the server rolls and most of the rules. I have always wanted to be staff on a HCF server because it is currently my favorite GameMode and I believe this is the perfect place to start. On a server that I have played on for a long time, and have made many friends through,And those are my strengths and weaknesses towards staffing experience.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Strengths:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Activity:

I know, I have already mentioned this about 2 other times in the application, but this is probably one of my strongest points in staffing. I am on every single day (unless something urgent happens) and I can be on for events to moderate them such as KOTHs, conquest, citadel, etc. To make sure no KB Modifiers or any cheats are being used during them. I will watch said user if they in my opinion look fishy, or make a note of their IGN and go make sure all other parts of the server are perfect.

Proof/Recording:

Of course, whenever someone is acting fishy and you ban them, you always need proof. Fortunately, I can record at decent FPS and make sure I always have solid proof before banning a player. Because if that player ever appeals their punishment and a staff asks me for proof, I can provide concrete proof that the player was indeed using something malicious. Reach, X-Ray, KB Modifier, etc.

Under Pressure:

Okay, this is a huge thing. I see many staff on Teamspeak on SOTW struggling to fit all the players needs. This can be a very stressful thing, but I think the staff are amazing at doing it. They (usually) never just not do anything for the player. They try their best to make sure the player is having the best experience possible. I can handle many situations under pressure and I try my best to help the user to the best of my ability. If something is out of my power, I would report it to a mentor or a higher-up staff member so the user gets their issue fixed.

Neutral:

Screen Sharing:

Now, this is probably a one that I need a bit of work on. I have done some ScreenShares in the past, but I still don't know how to detect a amount of clients. Hopefully if I get accepted, the Sage PvP staff team can assist me with this and make it into a strength.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Weaknesses:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Experience:

Probably the biggest one out of here is experience. I have staffed on some other servers before but LabMC has to be my biggest by far, so I will just say that it's my only server I have staffed on. I lack some staffing experience, such as knowing commands, deciding what to do in some situations by myself, etc. I want to learn a lot throughout staffing on Sagepvp, so hopefully staff can assist me throughout this.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

No staff member can vouch for me, please and thank you!

Additional Information:

I don't really have anything interesting to say, so I will just list out the timings I will be on/free.

Monday: 5-8 Hours.

Tuesday: 5-8 Hours.

Wednesday: 5-8 Hours.

Thursday: 5-8 Hours.

Friday: 4-5 Hours.

Saturday: 7-9 Hours.

Sunday: 7-9 Hours.

Fency

Toxic in game
Maybe a troll application through the "can any staff member vouch for you"
You used the phrase "Please and thank you" this suggests you are not professional

KO_King

Toxic in game
Maybe a troll application through the "can any staff member vouch for you"
You used the phrase "Please and thank you" this suggests you are not professional
Im originally from Canada. 'please and thank you' is a popular phrase that we use!
Thank you anyways for taking your time and reading my application.
Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.