Denied Klucir's Staff Application™ [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
Denied:
Hello @Poggirs ., thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Info about your denial has been shared via Telegram

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Poggirs

Denied:
Hello @Poggirs ., thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Info about your denial has been shared via Telegram

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.
Your not even a staff it says LOL. I'll wait til I see a real staff. So I can know if I dont have to wait to see if its rlly denied or accepted so I can go to this other place. This was for the memes l0l

Enable

Add a different color scheme it's very hard to read and add more detail throughout the application, Goodluck!

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to create an application. Unfortunately your application has been denied.

Please feel free to create another application in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.