Kitmap Suggestion

Llamass

Hello you may know i play sage kitmap quite alot and i wanted to give some ideas on how to revive it abit. Please -1 or +1 i do not mind.

1. OP KIT / Ok so op kit is extremely to overpowerd, i think OP KIT should give this / Prot 3 on everything (that isnt to op) but the main part S3 F1 is to op . Remove S3 F1 and make it S2 F1.

2. Remove custom enchants. This will make fights quicker and alot more fun because people will carry less pots .

3. If you remove Custom Enchants then make potions cheaper such as invis,fres etc etc because if a new player comes on they can get diamond kit and buy a potion and run spawn as a new player.

4. The only ways to get S3 F1 is from Conquest or Citadel.

5. Make Citadels more often it seems like we have 1 per map and like 5 conquests per map

6. When we type /koth and it shows this ''Conquest in 2 hours '' why do we have to wait 2 hours for 1 conquest why cant we can like 3 koths before that so people stay online while conquest is coming up.

7. Ability Items , It feels like we never get any new ones . Ill say this time we did get slime boots thats good but why cant we get diffrent things like Aim Kick (My friend made a post about Aim Kicks on kitmap upvote it if you agree @osit ) and maybe we could get disarmer axe that takes of helmet. Just some more partner items to make it more interesting

Thank you for your time if you agree with any of this +1 if you disagree -1 and tell me why you disagree. You have any ther

Um11

1+ but don’t take custom enchants away make it so you gotta buy it from the shop for a lot of money or buy keys

bypassAll

-1 for s2 f1 bad idea Remove CE too bad idea get s3 from Conquest or more is bad idea too because that is not a HCF dude cmon that is a KitMap.

Okay idea with conquest in 30 minutes is good idea.
Disarmer axe disagree
Aimkick agree

TaxLimit

Known member
Hello you may know i play sage kitmap quite alot and i wanted to give some ideas on how to revive it abit. Please -1 or +1 i do not mind.

1. OP KIT / Ok so op kit is extremely to overpowerd, i think OP KIT should give this / Prot 3 on everything (that isnt to op) but the main part S3 F1 is to op . Remove S3 F1 and make it S2 F1.

2. Remove custom enchants. This will make fights quicker and alot more fun because people will carry less pots .

3. If you remove Custom Enchants then make potions cheaper such as invis,fres etc etc because if a new player comes on they can get diamond kit and buy a potion and run spawn as a new player.

4. The only ways to get S3 F1 is from Conquest or Citadel.

5. Make Citadels more often it seems like we have 1 per map and like 5 conquests per map

6. When we type /koth and it shows this ''Conquest in 2 hours '' why do we have to wait 2 hours for 1 conquest why cant we can like 3 koths before that so people stay online while conquest is coming up.

7. Ability Items , It feels like we never get any new ones . Ill say this time we did get slime boots thats good but why cant we get diffrent things like Aim Kick (My friend made a post about Aim Kicks on kitmap upvote it if you agree @osit ) and maybe we could get disarmer axe that takes of helmet. Just some more partner items to make it more interesting

Thank you for your time if you agree with any of this +1 if you disagree -1 and tell me why you disagree. You have any ther
+1

Op kit has to be replaced with something new or the enchant levels have to be changed, OP kit isn't fun for new players since they only have p1 and s1, s3's are impossible to get unless they spend 25 $ on a kit which is absurd, what I mean by impossible is that any event that gives a chance at getting a s3 f1 sword is impossible to win by a new player because the event is going to be infested with people with god kits and it's just overall a non enjoyable experience.

I do like the kit I paid for with my own money, but looking at it from another players standpoint who is free to play on the server, it just ruins the experience. Getting farmed by people who spend money on the game and get an advantage is not fun.

osit

+1

Op kit has to be replaced with something new or the enchant levels have to be changed, OP kit isn't fun for new players since they only have p1 and s1, s3's are impossible to get unless they spend 25 $ on a kit which is absurd, what I mean by impossible is that any event that gives a chance at getting a s3 f1 sword is impossible to win by a new player because the event is going to be infested with people with god kits and it's just overall a non enjoyable experience.

I do like the kit I paid for with my own money, but looking at it from another players standpoint who is free to play on the server, it just ruins the experience. Getting farmed by people who spend money on the game and get an advantage is not fun.
Just use void lmao

Llamass

Do u guys think making an extra kit? for new players like a kit that has a chance to give s3?? or custom enchants?