Not open for further replies.

Kirone

Kirone's Staff Application.

IGN:
Kirone
TimeZone:
EST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

I was staff on Trial-Mod on, Arcane CC, Mod on Eden Craft, Trainee on Rose Network, I have a good amount of experience. In helping Staff with SSing people being active and helping out the server to make it from 75% to 100%. And making it fun and lovable for the players to enjoy, Helping with Support HCF Rooms. proof of being Staff on RoseNetwork
2020-01-29_17.28.03.png

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have been staff on Arcane, Eden craft, I was a staff member on Arcane, which was a Hardcore Factions server about 2 years back. Since then the server has shut down but as apart of the staff team on Arcane, I have gained experience in helping players improving my screen share skills. And helping players being patient punishing/catching Hackers after I was staff on Arcane, I went to look for more servers to apply on. as I love PVP my time as a staff on Arcane, help me become better at catching/detecting hackers. I believe with my experience i should be able to get a spot on the staff team on SagePvp. I have proof of being Staff on Rose Network. I am also home schooled so I can Be on when other Staff aren't able to be on. I am also very well handled and held together, I'm nice and careful with members of the server, I love to help and be active. I can also record in 60fps, get the best clips of hackers for proof. I can put in around 40-45 hours a week, also tell people about ranks and how useful they are, Lives, Gkits, all that you can imagine and get them into buying a rank, to increase the income for the server. I've been doing HCF for around 4 Years now so I know most of the rules of servers and if I would, lets say have to help a player I would know the rules, like if it was allowed to block glitch I would know I know how to monitor and watch chat to make sure nothing slides, racial slurs, toxic, ddos threats, I also know how to use my commands to find and ban cheaters. I also know what to type when you freeze someone, how the process goes Would you like to admit to cheating, no. Okay 3mins ts. I can also do anything to benefit and help make the server the best it can possibly be.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I am very active so I would be able to, be on when other Staff aren't and help People in Support Rooms, SS Rooms, HCF Support Rooms, and just make the experience less stressful for them. I would also monitor the server and catch hackers, before they can get to the players. Whatever you throw at me I can take i'm fit for almost any job, make sure the players have a reliable fun HCF server to play on, tell there friends about, be able to get more and more players. and more experience for them to learn play and have fun. I am pretty good at Screen Sharing, I also think myself I am very professional to the community, i'm also very countable I know how to run a server alone if I had to.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Not that I know of no.

Additional Information?:

I'm Home Schooled, I love to help with servers, If I get accepted, I will be happy to work with you guys. My Discord is wolfie#5585 and my Telegram is @wolfie218 My Dm's are always open so if you would need anything dm me anytime, and I will be on in a flash, to help with whatever is needed or asking anything... I am 15 and love to play video games.

Last edited:

str2

Known member
Denied:

Hello @Kirone , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.