Denied KinZine staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinZine

IGN (In-Game Name):KinZine
Region (EU/NA/Other):EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have had previous staff experience with other smaller hcf servers.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I am hoping to become a staff member to gain further experience for the future. I would also like to be staff to meet other people in the staff role and make a few new friends aswell.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would try my best to improve the players experience by being as active as i possibly can, and trying to resolve players issues quickly and efficiently. I would love to help the sagepvp community grow aswell, giving my assistance to new and returning players too, whether that be making a report, asking a question etc. If I couldn't give them the help they needed, I would refer them to a different staff member.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? On an honesty scale, I would rate myself an 8 or a 9 because I am very honest, and would never lie to anyone, whether that be players or any staff members.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?: I'm a very trustworthy person, and I hope to get accepted for staff. If I do, I promise not to let anyone down and I will try my hardest.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5408

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.