Denied King_beanboy Staff app

jacob123

IGN (In-Game Name): King_beanboy
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I was an Admin on RainMC. It was a small HCF server, but it really helped me start my staffing career. I was a Moderator on StrayPVP, Stray is one of the if not the biggest 1.16 server for PvP. Finally, I was a trial mod on Elevate.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff on Sage because it is my favorite server as well as the biggest English hcf server and I feel as if I could benefit the server as a staff member.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players experience by how active I can be because I would be at a lot of fights to prevent people from breaking rules(Cleaning/Allying)
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say a 9 because I am very honest, but all people have lied a little bit in their lifetime.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 9+ hours a day and 12 on the weekends
↬ What is your telegram @?: https://t.me/beanboy1234
↬ What is your discord @?: beanboy#0648
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: I would very much like to become involved in sagepvp as it is my favorite server and I care about the HCF Community and keeping it alive