Pending ./killeffects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miskeep

Server : HCF
IGN : Miskeep
Type of suggestion (team fighting, ability item, rules, base raiding, bugfixes, appearance): Cosmetic
Suggestion: Okay so, what if in-game on HCF (depending on your rank) you could choose different kill effects. Default would be the normal lightning but higher ranks and maybe in the gem shop you could get different kill effects like the blood pop (Yes from Hypixel) or other cool effects. This would just bring more people to buying a rank or spending more time on the server and it would be unique because I don't know if any other servers have this.

(Please add the sound tho for the kill effects)

Last edited:

osit

Server : HCF
IGN : Miskeep
Type of suggestion (team fighting, ability item, rules, base raiding, bugfixes, appearance): Cosmetic
Suggestion: Okay so, what if in-game on HCF (depending on your rank) you could choose different kill effects. Default would be the normal lightning but higher ranks could get like the blood pop (Yes from Hypixel) or other cool effects. This would just bring more people to buying a rank and it would be unique because I don't know if any other servers have this.
bro i just said it :D yes add this it would be fun

Miskeep

Updated the thread to have the suggestion for the gemshop to have the ability to get kill effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.