Do you have any previous staff experience?:

SagePvP (2022) - Trial Mod - Resigned
PROOF

LexusHCF (2018) - Trial Mod
PROOF

Strafe.us (2017) - Trial Mod/Mod
PROOF

AvastfulHCF (2016) - Sr Mod
I do not have a video staffing, just an old one on the server for proof it exists
PROOF

HyparexHCF (2016) - Mod
PROOF: N/A

I do have more experience throughout the more recent years. However those were on servers which were unrelated to HCF/PotPvP.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be a part of the SagePvP staff team mainly because I think Sage has an amazing community. I've been playing actively for around two years now, and I've had a mainly positive experience with the players, staff, and server as a whole. I've been able to refresh my memory on how to be a proper Staff member in the short time I staffed at Sage earlier this year, and I truly enjoyed helping the community to the best of my ability during that time I was a part of the team. I've become good friends with both the players and a few of the current Staff team members, and have noticed the many pros to the server, as well as the few cons. I believe if I became a Staff member I could once again greatly contribute to eliminating those cons. For example, some hours during the day and night, players will be waiting in a TeamSpeak support room for long periods of time. I've experienced it myself. I'd be able to logon to the server as well as joining TeamSpeak at nearly any time during the night or day. I'm very flexible when it comes to being active during different time periods / timezones.

As I previously mentioned, I've been an avid supporter of Sage when it comes to staffing, financial support, leaving suggestions & constructive criticism in the Discord, as well as helping players online whenever I get the chance. I enjoy making others happy, so becoming a member of the Staff team would allow me once again to accomplish that even further. I want to help grow and support the community as much as I possibly can so Sage can thrive even more and turn into a better, more positive space for everyone to feel welcome at. Being a member of the staff entails a great deal of responsibility, which I believe I am most capable of handling.

One of the main advantages I have over most current applicants is the experience I have previously staffing on Sage. During that time period, I was able to become very comfortable with the staff guide and memorize most, if not all, of the main key elements that are needed the most from that guide. I was also able to experience first hand how it is dealing with players online, as well as in teamspeak and in the Discord server, which taught me a lot about the player base and how to deal with certain situations better. It was overall an extremely positive and informative experience as it helped me improve my skills staff wise incredibly. I believe I proved I was a good Staff member that left a positive impact on the server before resignation.

Over the past of couple years, I've grown much more mature as I transition into an adult. I've become much more responsible, and I believe my responsibility as well as my maturity will come in handy while I'm staffing. Players deserve to be treated with the utmost respect and I am very fit to be in a position where those skills are needed. I know I am able to meet the expectations that are expected of a Staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

As I previously mentioned above, the main focus for me when it comes to improving players' experience would be helping out immensely when it comes to doing support rooms in teamspeak, as well as dealing with tickets and reports on the server as well as in the Sage discord. Of course, I would also be actively moderating the server for any questions or in game support anyone needs, However those three things I listed are the main three that I feel need to be more actively dealt with, so players don't have a bad experience waiting long amounts of time to be helped which gives them a bad perspective on the server.

Enforcing the rules is another key part to improving the players' experience, no matter who it is being punished. On other servers, I've personally experienced extreme favouritism when it comes to Staff members not wanting to punish their friends for the rules they broke. I understand and accept the rules and know that no matter what relationship I may have with the player breaking the rules, they will still be punished accordingly. I will be non-biased towards players and will be kind to any player reporting another to ensure they have a good, safe experience and the player being reported will be dealt with properly if found guilty.

I'm aware there will be situations where players will be upset with their punishment and take it out on me or another Staff member, and I am prepared to deal with those situations appropriately and respectfully so the situation doesn't escalate and remains calm. I've learned to achieve very good communication skills and have a good, calm temper when it comes to dealing with disrespectful, rule breaking players.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I personally would rate my current overall honesty level at a 7. I'm constantly working towards being a better, more honest person. However, there have been times of course where I've been untruthful. Comparing that to my honesty level as a Staff member, I'd say it's around a 9 if not a 10. I'm always truthful towards players and will never tell any form of lies unless it is strictly needed for privacy issues or something to that extremity.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: @Crating is the only current staff I'm 100% certain is able to vouch for me.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? Yes, easily.

What is your telegram @?: @HardcoreTeams

What is your discord @?: kz#6269

Additional Information (optional)?: If Sewing or whoever is dealing with this application wouldn't mind DMing me on Telegram prior to making your decision, I'd greatly appreciate it as there's context to some things I'm not able to share publicly.

Other than that, I currently am off school and do not have a job, so I'm able to put many hours into moderating the server, teamspeak, discord, & forums whenever it is most needed. If you would like to know any further information about me, please feel free to contact my telegram.

Last edited by a moderator:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Kicking

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

SagePvP (2022) - Trial Mod - Resigned
PROOF

LexusHCF (2018) - Trial Mod
PROOF

Strafe.us (2017) - Trial Mod/Mod
PROOF

AvastfulHCF (2016) - Sr Mod
I do not have a video staffing, just an old one on the server for proof it exists
PROOF

HyparexHCF (2016) - Mod
PROOF: N/A

I do have more experience throughout the more recent years. However those were on servers which were unrelated to HCF/PotPvP.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be a part of the SagePvP staff team mainly because I think Sage has an amazing community. I've been playing actively for around two years now, and I've had a mainly positive experience with the players, staff, and server as a whole. I've been able to refresh my memory on how to be a proper Staff member in the short time I staffed at Sage earlier this year, and I truly enjoyed helping the community to the best of my ability during that time I was a part of the team. I've become good friends with both the players and a few of the current Staff team members, and have noticed the many pros to the server, as well as the few cons. I believe if I became a Staff member I could once again greatly contribute to eliminating those cons. For example, some hours during the day and night, players will be waiting in a TeamSpeak support room for long periods of time. I've experienced it myself. I'd be able to logon to the server as well as joining TeamSpeak at nearly any time during the night or day. I'm very flexible when it comes to being active during different time periods / timezones.

As I previously mentioned, I've been an avid supporter of Sage when it comes to staffing, financial support, leaving suggestions & constructive criticism in the Discord, as well as helping players online whenever I get the chance. I enjoy making others happy, so becoming a member of the Staff team would allow me once again to accomplish that even further. I want to help grow and support the community as much as I possibly can so Sage can thrive even more and turn into a better, more positive space for everyone to feel welcome at. Being a member of the staff entails a great deal of responsibility, which I believe I am most capable of handling.

One of the main advantages I have over most current applicants is the experience I have previously staffing on Sage. During that time period, I was able to become very comfortable with the staff guide and memorize most, if not all, of the main key elements that are needed the most from that guide. I was also able to experience first hand how it is dealing with players online, as well as in teamspeak and in the Discord server, which taught me a lot about the player base and how to deal with certain situations better. It was overall an extremely positive and informative experience as it helped me improve my skills staff wise incredibly. I believe I proved I was a good Staff member that left a positive impact on the server before resignation.

Over the past of couple years, I've grown much more mature as I transition into an adult. I've become much more responsible, and I believe my responsibility as well as my maturity will come in handy while I'm staffing. Players deserve to be treated with the utmost respect and I am very fit to be in a position where those skills are needed. I know I am able to meet the expectations that are expected of a Staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

As I previously mentioned above, the main focus for me when it comes to improving players' experience would be helping out immensely when it comes to doing support rooms in teamspeak, as well as dealing with tickets and reports on the server as well as in the Sage discord. Of course, I would also be actively moderating the server for any questions or in game support anyone needs, However those three things I listed are the main three that I feel need to be more actively dealt with, so players don't have a bad experience waiting long amounts of time to be helped which gives them a bad perspective on the server.

Enforcing the rules is another key part to improving the players' experience, no matter who it is being punished. On other servers, I've personally experienced extreme favouritism when it comes to Staff members not wanting to punish their friends for the rules they broke. I understand and accept the rules and know that no matter what relationship I may have with the player breaking the rules, they will still be punished accordingly. I will be non-biased towards players and will be kind to any player reporting another to ensure they have a good, safe experience and the player being reported will be dealt with properly if found guilty.

I'm aware there will be situations where players will be upset with their punishment and take it out on me or another Staff member, and I am prepared to deal with those situations appropriately and respectfully so the situation doesn't escalate and remains calm. I've learned to achieve very good communication skills and have a good, calm temper when it comes to dealing with disrespectful, rule breaking players.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I personally would rate my current overall honesty level at a 7. I'm constantly working towards being a better, more honest person. However, there have been times of course where I've been untruthful. Comparing that to my honesty level as a Staff member, I'd say it's around a 9 if not a 10. I'm always truthful towards players and will never tell any form of lies unless it is strictly needed for privacy issues or something to that extremity.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: @Crating is the only current staff I'm 100% certain is able to vouch for me.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? Yes, easily.

What is your telegram @?: @HardcoreTeams

What is your discord @?: kz#6269

Additional Information (optional)?: If Sewing or whoever is dealing with this application wouldn't mind DMing me on Telegram prior to making your decision, I'd greatly appreciate it as there's context to some things I'm not able to share publicly.

Other than that, I currently am off school and do not have a job, so I'm able to put many hours into moderating the server, teamspeak, discord, & forums whenever it is most needed. If you would like to know any further information about me, please feel free to contact my telegram.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.