• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10891

IGN (In-Game Name): Kicking

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

AvastfulHCF (2016) - Sr Mod (Don't have staff proof but I have a video on the server):
LexusHCF (2018) - Trial Mod (proof):
HyparexHCF (2016) - Mod
Strafe.us (2017) - Trial Mod (proof of recording a cheater):

There were other servers throughout the years however they were unrelated to PotPvP / HCF so I did not include them.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be a part of the SagePvP staff team mainly because I think Sage has an amazing community. I've been playing actively for around two years now, and I've had a mainly positive experience with the players, staff, and server as a whole. I haven't staffed in around two years, however I believe Sage would be the perfect server to return to staffing at. I've become good friends with both the players as well as a few of the current Staff team members, and have noticed the many pros to the server, as well as the few cons. I believe if I became a Staff member I could greatly contribute to eliminating those cons. For example, some hours during the day and night, players will be waiting in a TeamSpeak support room for long periods of time, I've experienced it myself. I'm able to logon to the server as well as the TeamSpeak at nearly any time during the night or day. I'm very flexible when it comes to being active during different time periods / timezones.

As I previously mentioned, I've been an avid supporter of Sage when it comes to financial support, leaving suggestions & constructive criticism in the Discord, as well as helping players online when I get the chance to. I enjoy making others happy, so becoming a member of the Staff team would allow me to accomplish that even more. I want to help grow and support the community as much as I can so Sage can thrive even more and turn into a more positive space for everyone to feel welcome at. Being a member of the staff entails a great deal of responsibility, which I believe I am most capable of handling.

Over the past of couple years, I've grown much more mature as I transition into an adult. I've become much more responsible, and I believe my responsibility as well as my maturity will come in handy while I'm staffing. Players deserve to be treated with the upmost respect and I am very fit to be in a position where those skills are needed. I know I can and will meet the expectations that are expected of a Staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

As I previously mentioned above, the main focus for me when it comes to improving players' experience would be helping out immensely when it comes to doing support rooms in teamspeak, as well as dealing with tickets and reports on the server as well as in the Sage discord. Of course, I would also be actively moderating the server for any questions or in game support anyone needs, However those three things I listed are the main three that I feel need to be more actively dealt with, so players don't have a bad experience waiting long amounts of time to be helped.

Enforcing the rules is another key part to improving the players' experience, no matter who it is being punished. On other servers, I've personally experienced extreme favouritism when it comes to Staff members not wanting to punish their friends for the rules they broke. I understand and accept the rules and know that no matter what relationship I may have with the player breaking the rules, they still need, and will be punished accordingly. I will be sure to be non-biased towards players and will be kind to any player reporting another to ensure they have a good experience and the player being reported will be dealt with accordingly if found guilty.

I'm aware there will be situations where players will be upset with their punishment and take it out on me or another Staff member, and I am prepared to deal with those situations appropriately and respectfully so the situation doesn't escalate and remains calm. I've learned to achieve very good communication skills and have a good, calm temper when it comes to dealing with disrespectful players.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would personally rate my honesty at around a 7/10. Of course thats an overall rating.
Everyone has been untruthful at times including me, however I have been working on becoming a better, more honest person.

When it comes to being honest as a Staff member I would definitely up that rating to a 10 if not, a 9. I will never lie to anyone for my own benefit or anyone elses. I swear to be an honest, and positive person to everyone on the Sage network.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

mess is able to vouch for me.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes. I play around 5 or more hours a day currently so I will easily be able Staff those hours weekly.

What is your telegram @?: @HardcoreTeams

Additional Information?:

As a quick side note, a couple months ago when open interviews were being held, I completed the interview and was accepted into the Pending waiting room, However I had to go visit my dad at the hospital which I informed a couple admins about. Unfortunately, I never was able to reschedule/retake the interview.

Other than that, there's not much to mention. I currently am off school and do not have a job so I'm able to put many hours into moderating the server, teamspeak, discord, & forums whenever it is most needed. If you would like to know any further information about me please feel free to contact my telegram.

D

Deleted member 10891

+0.5

Good application, past experiences are a bit dated
I tried to only list experiences related to PotPvP/HCF, I have more over the more recent years, however the format mentions to not name unrelated experiences. Thank you for the feedback though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.