Denied Khus Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khus

IGN (In-Game Name): Khus

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was a Moderator on a smaller network, Advancius. This server didn't average to many players. around 20-25. However, it helped me improve my abilities to staff and helped me learn new techniques to counter certain players in-game, and made me respect players more. Secondly, I staffed on hcrival. I was admin on hcrival for around 3-4 months around the time when Audimatic was an owner. That server taught me crucial staffing skills and helped me grow as a staff. I had however resigned from hcrival shortly after audimatic left. I and a couple of friends actually left, we all thought it would be a good idea to go independantly and work on our staffing as one, to hopefully make it up to bigger servers, such as Sage.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Now, an experienced staffing member with hundreds of hours of experience. I felt like I would be a great fit on Sage's network. I thought about it extensively and I just felt like I could truly bring some great memories to this community. I love having fun with staff members but most importantly being mature and keeping everything professional.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Firstly, Working properly with the staff team and players to ensure they are getting the best all-around experience on the Sage network.

Secondly, Making sure that I am able to take on more than 1 scenario at a time, helping multiple people at once making sure they are satisfied.
Thirdly, making sure I am the most active as I can be to make sure I am always the best staff member that I could be.
If accepted I would strive to make as many relationships with players whilst also being professional and mature. Having fun with the players and also fulfilling any requests they have. And finally, being loyal to the community, I would be as loyal as one could be to Sage, loyal to the community, the staff team, any players that log onto sage, I would instantly try to make them happier. Maybe they had a down day and just some fun could help them, even if it's just being positive in chat, I believe it could really help a player out with their day.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? If I were to rate my honesty out of 10, I would be a 10. Some would say I am even the most honest person they have met, I am always owning up to my mistakes, always open to criticism because I am always willing to learn from mistakes, take that as feedback, and improve to make sure it never happens again.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) None staff member however a partner, Audimatic.

Additional Information?: I am a 16-year-old from Canada just seeking to potentially be staff on Sage. I love the network and the players whilst also playing multiple other games. Out of Minecraft, I am a very active person, always hanging out with friends, enjoy playing sports and always helping out people and giving back to my community,

citation

Established member
Decent detail, but I was staff about a month before Audi left and I don’t remember you being staff. Gather some valid/decent proof of you being admin there and I’ll change my raiting

Frath

-Should add more detail to your application
-Need proof that you were staff on those servers

test

+1, quite possibly the greatest application I have ever had the pleasure of reading, thank you for allowing me to witness this piece of history.

spult

[-] No experience or detail

Please take time in your application that's what gets you accepted bro.

Khus

[-] No experience or detail

Please take time in your application that's what gets you accepted bro.
writing super long and detailed things just aren’t things i’ve developed to do to my grades standard, i tried to do the best as I could on here but I appreciate the feedback! I’ll keep it in mind for later on

Status
Not open for further replies.