Denied Key_Glock's Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Key_Glock

IGN
Key_Glock

Region

US

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes, keep in mind it has been over 2 years since I have actively played Minecraft. With that being said I am not familiar with the new techniques used to screenshare and find newly updated client hiding methods, but I'm sure over time that could easily change. But lets talk about experience, I've owned a hand full of HCF servers, some being successful and some not so much. ArsonPvP, closed down early 2017. I was very good friends with the owner of ArsonPvP (HyKurtis), he had owned and operated arson along with Cam for 2 years before I came along and replaced Cam from his duties due to inactivity. I was owner for about 5-6 months during arsons peak numbers on releases being 1000-1300 every map reset. But at about the end of 2017 my account was hacked and used to grief the server leading to my demotion. I then moved on to Hyversal, which lead to be one of my favorite experiences of being staff on a HCF network. I started out as helper learning the basics of screensharing and finding hackers, over the course of 3 months I earned my position of Platform Admin with hard work a dedication. I loved helping players and even the late night helping the Staff Manager review applications and pick out players that we thought would do good in an interview. But nearly five months on the server being opened the owner decided he wanted to sell the server, the new owner offered me a position to be a moderator again on the new launch but I declined that offer. Then after Hyversal I decided I should take a break from minecraft as a whole and haven't been on much since 2018. I have since returned in 2020-21

Why would you like to become a staff member?
I would love to take the opportunity to be a staff member on SagePvP because I think its a good server to start out on and re-learn my experience on, I genuinely think I would make a great member to the staff team. I have always loved being a part of a staff team and making sure the server is as clean as possible. I am a very dedicated person, I work really hard to exceed your expectations. I am very kind and chill when it comes to handling situations. My opinion on being a staff member is to make sure chat is clean, be respectful to all players no matter how disrectful they are to you. Being helper is a very important job because it reflects on how good of a staff member you are and what you are capable of which lets the head staff know you're ready for a promotion.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

I would make sure the server in clean of hackers when I'm on, I will also make sure chat is as clean as possible from any toxic conflict going on. I will always be active in-game when I'm online and help as many players as I can when needed. Being active in teamspeak has always been easy for me as well so players will have a reliable source of help in teamspeak when needed. I also like to switch between game-modes often to make sure everyone is getting a fair chance at getting help if needed. I respect all players no matter the situation, meaning I am not a toxic person at all.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10, with that being said I am 21. With my 2 years of experience on managing and staffing on servers, I have always been honest and never lied.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

As of right now no. I do not know any of the staff members currently

Additional Information?

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read my application, I know it's not long but that's not always what matters in an application, its the interview that matters the most.​

Key_Glock

Neutral

-Lack of Detail all around
-Few grammar mistakes
-No proof of Experience

Good luck,
banned
Appreciate the feedback, Details on an application isn’t always what matters. Also I do not have proof due to cleaning and resetting my PC recently, but I have contacts with the old owners of the servers if needed.

nyows

IGN

Key_Glock​

21​

Region

US​

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes, keep in mind it has been over 2 years since I have actively played Minecraft. With that being said I am not familiar with the new techniques used to screenshare and find newly updated client hiding methods, but I'm sure over time that could easily change. But lets talk about experience, I've owned a hand full of HCF servers, some being successful and some not so much. ArsonPvP, closed down early 2017. I was very good friends with the owner of ArsonPvP (HyKurtis), he had owned and operated arson along with Cam for 2 years before I came along and replaced Cam from his duties due to inactivity. I was owner for about 5-6 months during arsons peak numbers on releases being 1000-1300 every map reset. But at about the end of 2017 my account was hacked and used to grief the server leading to my demotion. I then moved on to Hyversal, which lead to be one of my favorite experiences of being staff on a HCF network. I started out as helper learning the basics of screensharing and finding hackers, over the course of 3 months I earned my position of Platform Admin with hard work a dedication. I loved helping players and even the late night helping the Staff Manager review applications and pick out players that we thought would do good in an interview. But nearly five months on the server being opened the owner decided he wanted to sell the server, the new owner offered me a position to be a moderator again on the new launch but I declined that offer. Then after Hyversal I decided I should take a break from minecraft as a whole and haven't been on much since 2018. I have since returned in 2020-21​

Why would you like to become a staff member?

I would love to take the opportunity to be a staff member on SagePvP because I think its a good server to start out on and re-learn my experience on, I genuinely think I would make a great member to the staff team. I have always loved being a part of a staff team and making sure the server is as clean as possible. I am a very dedicated person, I work really hard to exceed your expectations. I am very kind and chill when it comes to handling situations. My opinion on being a staff member is to make sure chat is clean, be respectful to all players no matter how disrectful they are to you. Being helper is a very important job because it reflects on how good of a staff member you are and what you are capable of which lets the head staff know you're ready for a promotion.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

I would make sure the server in clean of hackers when I'm on, I will also make sure chat is as clean as possible from any toxic conflict going on. I will always be active in-game when I'm online and help as many players as I can when needed. Being active in teamspeak has always been easy for me as well so players will have a reliable source of help in teamspeak when needed. I also like to switch between game-modes often to make sure everyone is getting a fair chance at getting help if needed. I respect all players no matter the situation, meaning I am not a toxic person at all.​

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10, with that being said I am 21. With my 2 years of experience on managing and staffing on servers, I have always been honest and never lied.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

As of right now no. I do not know any of the staff members currently​

Additional Information?

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read my application, I know it's not long but that's not always what matters in an application, its the interview that matters the most.​
-1 lacks detail

Status
Not open for further replies.