Denied kewzay - Staff Application (GMT+1/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewz

IGN (In-Game Name):

kewzay

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU - Italy (GMT +1/2 Depends on Daylight Saving Time)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

CoralMC
(1200 Online players) ~ Resign - 1+ Month
Helper: Evidence

I've decided to leave the CoralMC staff because I'm not liking the Italian community anymore, in fact, I'm bored with it, in fact, I'm now in a few Italian groups and most of them are only with people I know and they know me in a moderate way, in fact, I'm trying to get closer to the American community with my English, even if not perfect I try to improve it day by day, in fact, I would like to join the staff of Cold because I know it would help me to learn better English and improve my pronunciation.

But I learned a lot of things, such as how to work as a team, how to help people and be professional, try to joke at the right time and not the wrong ones, give support as quickly as possible, both on the forum and on discord, the management of the server was good, it was not the best but still it was done well, in fact, what struck me when I entered and that everyone greeted me giving me the "welcome"

ColdNetwork
(400 Online Players) ~ Resign - 10 Days
Trial-Mod + SS - Verified: Evidence

Although I have been for a short time I have learned to do ScreenShare being that on the server "CoralMC" I was supporter and not SS - Verified, in fact having done some checks to my friends on Coral I improved and going on Cold I started to make my first bans doing checks and I also taught some people to do something in the checks even if I was only SS - Verified and not Head Of SS.

I resigned from the server because nice server and all but I started to get tired of the fact that the manager who was for the longest time resigned, same thing for another guy who resigned the same day, and with that person who resigned every now and then I would ask him things and stuff, and I left for other reasons but I don't feel like telling them being that even though I resigned I bring respect to the server.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I started playing on the server in 2019 with some friends of mine, we had a lot of fun on the server being that one thing that accumulates us all is PvP, I always found the best way to help people inside the server even if I didn't play it for a few months for a variety of reasons.

My favorite mode is the "Kits" because even if I like to do PvP I'm not very strong so sometimes I die for crap and sometimes I sent many raidable factions because sometimes I and PvP are two different things, in fact, I started to do ScreenShares because since 2018 I have always liked to see people doing them, being in Italy we have many methods I could also expose some of them on the server to help the staff not to come ByPassed, in fact, I would also like one day to become "Head Of SS"

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

1. Responsive:

If someone with a higher authority than me gives me an order or suggestion, I listen. I just have more to learn and ignoring important information is not acceptable. I always listen to rules and commands. I think it is irresponsible to do your own thing or not accept criticism. If I were to take the staff position, I would always listen to my colleagues.

2. Helpfulness:

I am always willing to help whether it is another staff member, a player in the game, or someone in real life who needs help. I am always open to answering questions, taking time to contribute, or simply monitoring a situation that may not matter to me.

3. Record:

I am able to record any necessary bans or even do a staff series. I feel like this is a way for me to show the community what it's like to be a staff member so that they know if they ever become one.

4. Fairness:

I am always a fair person. I always want to hear both sides of the story before making a final decision. I don't base my opinion on one point of view. I think for myself instead of letting others persuade me. Fairness is something I take seriously because it hurts to be accused of something without being able to defend yourself. My job is to help the community become better and more equal place for everyone.

5. Maturity:

Even though I am only 16 years old and have a lot to learn from life, I understand how to treat people. I don't let rude comments get to me. I don't let others put me down. I always try my best to be nice because I know how it feels to be manipulated or hurt. I take my job seriously and do my best to make it better for everyone.

6. Active:

I spend a lot of time on the server in general, As a staff member, I would spend the same amount of time if not more to improve the server. I have noticed that there are many current staff members who are only online for a few hours a day while I would be online for at least 6 hours unless I had something to do. I would like to let the staff know when I will be offline so that it is not a problem if I am not online. I always do my best to contribute as much of my time as possible..

7. Respectful:

Treating someone unfair is never fair. I always do my best to make the server a better place than it already is. I always treat people the way I want to be treated. Because of this, most people like me besides people in the game who are rivals.

8. Generosity:

I am a genuinely generous person. I am always willing to give something I may not need to someone who may need it more. I always do my best to make other people feel happy and grateful.

9. Commitment and Dedication:

I always put my best effort into my task. I am someone who stays focused and spends my time doing the best I can. I do not take my opportunities for granted.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8, Only because sometimes I do things wrong, and these things happen (speaking in the world of SS), but for the rest is very accurate of how I am and for the rest I just wanted to add that I'm very confident in myself, even if sometimes it doesn't show because I look strange but for the rest it does.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Unfortunately, there is no one I know inside.

Additional Information?:

Nothing, Just have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.