Denied Ketio's Staff application

Ketio

IGN: Ketio
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA (CST)
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staff on several servers in the past the servers are VibeHQ-Manager Kronos.gg-Manager Rosepvp-Manager CloudHQ-Senior-Admin TribalMC-Owner Nasa.gg-Manager i've learned
a lot on these networks some being HCF some being PRAC even factions and prisons.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to be a staff member on Sage for a few reason those reasons being
I truly enjoy the server and its player base I've been playing for quite a while now on squads and kits and its a very enjoyable experience to say the least. As for the second reason I do believe the server cause use some improvement when it comes to in game items and just new features in general. The final reason is to make the server more enjoyable for players. I also just truly enjoy the hcf community as a whole and sage just happens to be my favorite server to play.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would make the server more enjoyable for players by using the knowledge from all the other servers I've staffed on to make a better in game experience and the same goes for support. My main focus would be to focus on support as I've seen a lot of players complain about the level of support they receive my goal would be to change that and bring a more responsive support system to sage I truly believe this would improve player experience completely as support is one of the most important aspects of a successful server. On top of the things I've previously stated brining me onto the team as a staff member with the knowledge I've learned from other server could bring new ideas and features to sage such as, new events maybe even some some new playtime rewards to help more casual players the list goes on.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty at a solid 8 out of 10 the reason or this being is we all get caught up in the
delusion that what we want is the best outcome for the said scenario its sometimes hard for me to look at other ideas on the same level as my own its something I continue to work on daily. I do feel that this is a good rating for my self and shows what I need to improve on.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:Yes Scottay, Azial and Yoren

What is your telegram @?: @Kalebggs

Additional Information?: Would like to list my strengths

Activity: I will be able to be very active during maps and even when maps
aren't active I work mon-Thursday so I will be able to be on those days from around 4:30pm (cst) to around 9:30pm (cst).
Knowledge: As i stated in my staff experience I've staffed/Managed multiple different kinds of networks using that knowledge would greatly help Sage leading towards the future of the server and its popularity.

Creativity: This is a huge strength that I have that can dramatically help sage and improve everyone's love for the server by coming up with new ideas and new features that will help with player retention.

Last edited:

Jerom_

0.5 After reviewing the application I believe a 0.5 is a good score as you do not have any proof of servers you were staff on plus there is little to none detail.

HTTP3

Known member
Neutral.
Lacking some detail.
Half the text is in bold and half Is not and It makes it harder to read.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN: Ketio
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA (CST)
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staff on several servers in the past the servers are VibeHQ-Manager Kronos.gg-Manager Rosepvp-Manager CloudHQ-Senior-Admin TribalMC-Owner Nasa.gg-Manager i've learned
a lot on these networks some being HCF some being PRAC even factions and prisons.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to be a staff member on Sage for a few reason those reasons being
I truly enjoy the server and its player base I've been playing for quite a while now on squads and kits and its a very enjoyable experience to say the least. As for the second reason I do believe the server cause use some improvement when it comes to in game items and just new features in general. The final reason is to make the server more enjoyable for players. I also just truly enjoy the hcf community as a whole and sage just happens to be my favorite server to play.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would make the server more enjoyable for players by using the knowledge from all the other servers I've staffed on to make a better in game experience and the same goes for support. My main focus would be to focus on support as I've seen a lot of players complain about the level of support they receive my goal would be to change that and bring a more responsive support system to sage I truly believe this would improve player experience completely as support is one of the most important aspects of a successful server. On top of the things I've previously stated brining me onto the team as a staff member with the knowledge I've learned from other server could bring new ideas and features to sage such as, new events maybe even some some new playtime rewards to help more casual players the list goes on.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty at a solid 8 out of 10 the reason or this being is we all get caught up in the
delusion that what we want is the best outcome for the said scenario its sometimes hard for me to look at other ideas on the same level as my own its something I continue to work on daily. I do feel that this is a good rating for my self and shows what I need to improve on.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:Yes Scottay, Azial and Yoren

What is your telegram @?: @Kalebggs

Additional Information?: Would like to list my strengths

Activity: I will be able to be very active during maps and even when maps
aren't active I work mon-Thursday so I will be able to be on those days from around 4:30pm (cst) to around 9:30pm (cst).
Knowledge: As i stated in my staff experience I've staffed/Managed multiple different kinds of networks using that knowledge would greatly help Sage leading towards the future of the server and its popularity.

Creativity: This is a huge strength that I have that can dramatically help sage and improve everyone's love for the server by coming up with new ideas and new features that will help with player retention.
-1 lacks detail

D

Deployable

How much playtime do you think you'll reach before a squad map ends.