Denied Keleighh's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphoria

IGN (In-Game Name): Keleighh

Timezone: British Summer Time

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Yes, I have been staff before on a creative server that averaged around 300 - 400 players daily and I have learnt a lot from that server and I have also hosted my own server before meaning I have a decent knowledge of staff commands and such. I understand that plugins will be different and I'm willing to learn more!

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I believe I would like to become a staff member because I am a very mature and trustworthy person that Will handle any situation with respect and Professionalism. Another reason I believe I would be a good staff member is that I am a very open and welcoming person. I care for anyone that has a problem plus I support any sexuality and race. I also think respect is vital in being staff because if you disrespect a player they may get offended and not join the server again. So you need to make sure the players have a good time while playing and never be disrespectful. I also believe having a sense of humour is important but also still staying professional.
I Am also a very approachable person that never judges anybody no matter what happens. I also love helping people, It's a hobby for me out in public. I feel everyone should get treated the same no matter what race / Sexuality. I have also read over the rules several times and memorised every rule including the more detailed rules.
I also have invited many friends to the server and they have all agreed it's one of the best PVP servers they have played in a long time.
I think I am a good role model for other people because I Am a very supportive, caring and helpful person.
I Believe I would Have a positive impact on the servers community because the reasons stated above.
I also believe I would make a good staff member is because I have had many experiences being staff on other servers so I can use my skills from the other servers to make a positive impact on Sage. Also, I Have been playing Minecraft for as long as I can remember and I am pretty good at identifying cheaters. And I would like to improve my skills when it comes to screen sharing so I can become fluent in knowing what to search for when in a Screenshare. Additionally, I enjoy playing HCF and Practice meaning that I will be active and constantly getting better at my role as staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I were accepted to SagePVP's staff team I would improve the players' experience by being fair and respectful to every player and I would strive to make the best possible experience. And give out fair punishments to cheaters in order to ensure the server has fewer cheaters and make a fair cheater-free experience on Sage. I believe I would improve the players' experience by being mature and helpful in any way possible and make the player feel like they can come and talk to me for any problem or issue they may have. As stated above I am a very respectful and supportive person and I believe being supportive and respectful is important to improve player experience because players can realise that staff are there to help them out and they are happy to help players.
Another way that I would improve players experiences would be - being active on Discord, Teamspeak and the server to ensure that if players have any problems I am active on every one of them so they can contact me if necessary.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.

Additional Information?: No.

Last edited:

wpo

Veteran Member
joined the forums 42 mins ago
try to change your sentence structuring, you tend to use 'i believe' a lot.
add proof of ur previous experience
gl

Euphoria

joined the forums 42 mins ago
try to change your sentence structuring, you tend to use 'i believe' a lot.
add proof of ur previous experience
gl

Thank you for your feedback I'll try to improve on the points you raised.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking detail throughout your whole application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.