Denied Kehbah [STAFF APPLICATION]

Stork

Known member
  • IGN:
    Kehbah​
  • NameMC Link:

Kehbah | Minecraft profiel | NameMC
    Bekijk de beschikbaarheid van Minecraft namen, bekijk de naam geschiedenis van Minecraft accounts. Bekijk Minecraft skins in 3D, converteer UUIDs, en nog veel meer!
    face.png
    nl.namemc.com​
  • Timezone:

CET
  • Rank you are applying for:

I am not applying for a specific rank, just want to make a start with helping the server into a better one,

If i actually have to choose it would be ss verified since im pretty experienced into this role.​
  • Discord (Required):

Stork#0775
    @Storkyyyy​
  • Do you have any recent punishments?:

Not recent but i have had some in the past.
  • Relevant Experience (List not Paragraphs):

I have not been staff on alot of servers since i have owned my own server before.
    But here is my experience:

DutchPvP

Well I possessed this with a companion of mine named John during start of 2019. He allowed me to chip away at the Network with him and make it astonishing. That is the thing that we did we chipped away at it straight for 2 and half weeks. We at that point delivered the Network and had 150 Players on SOTW. After SOTW it kinda kicked the bucket to around 30-70 Players. Yet, being Owner on here indicated me how it feels to be a high staff part on a Network, I taught people how to screenshare when they have never done so before and gave them a chance to be normal staff without experience. I figured out how to move individuals quick in Team Speak and help them with anything they required. Possessing this Network demonstrated me that Owners do really require a decent staff group. DutchPvP didn't have the best staff group ever and that is the reason I resigned from the ownership possition. That is the reason I sense that I could assist the SagePvP Network.

Winterpvp

I was staff on Winterpvp some time back something like 2018/19. However, on this Network I began as a Trial-Moderator on there HCF realm where i grinded up to Senior mod and got the ss verified role. I figured out how to improve as a staff part on this Network. I figured out how to control the measure of pressure a staff part takes on. I gained such a huge amount from this Network, it showed me so much and I'm so happy I persuaded the occasion to be staff on this Network. I had staff as far as possible as long as 4 months before it shut down. The head=staff teached me alot about screensharing and how to deal with certain things and this made me such a better staff.

I was owner on some multiple networks which didnt turn out well and ended up resigning cause of the abusive staff members which i was not happy about.
    I am willing to name the server if asked for.

• Why do you want to be staff?:

SagePvP is a well known server which I have enjoyed alot in the past years. The SagePvP Community is astonishing, I'm simply going to call attention to that. Out of the relative multitude of workers, I have been staff on numerous servers however SagePvP seems like It will be my generally fun and engaging experience to be a staff part. The Gamemode ( HCF ) that SagePvP has to bring to the table is awesome and the way that the Owner invests a ton of energy to ensure the server is all together and that each and every player is having fun playing SagePvP. This is probably the most compelling motivation why I need to be Staff on SagePvP. I might want to become Staff on SagePvP because I have seen a ton of Cheaters and people doing stuff which arent allowed on the network. Also i have seen alot of people complaining not getting moved during the eu timezones, since im from the Netherlands i can change this and help everyone out. Being Staff on servers like WinterPvP and other HCF servers i have owned , i builded alot of experience such as screensharing or dealing with allying/cleaning which i can use in my SagePvP journy. I have great relations with the current Staff and personally find them really chill and fun to talk with. I also play the gamemode ''HCF'' for a while and know how to deal with things that arent allowed. I have used clients before and have been a cheater so i also got a lot of experience with that. To end the paragaph I couldn't want anything more than to be staff due to its Unique Community and make it alot better then it already is.
    Since I am a long sagePvP player i know how kind of things such as allying/cleaning and insiding works, It happend to me so i know how to deal with these kind of problems. Aside of that i have a lot of suggestions to make the server better.​
  • Do you have a working mic and the ability to record?
    Yes i do.​
  • Anything else?:

I t
    hink all the staff including the owners/managers know ive been a long player on the sagepvp network.
    I was playing sage since the main owner wasnt even the owner.

I hope i get a chance to be a staff on this server.
* DONT BE TOO HARSH ON MY APPLICATION, Also ive used the same experience on different servers and alot of kids tried plagiate my application*​

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.