Denied Karimkiller's Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

karimkiller

IGN (In-Game Name):

My current in-game username is Karimkiller and it will always be.

My current age is 17 years old.

Timezone:

My current timezone is Eastern Daylight Time (EST).

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I currently have a quality microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Telegram - @karimkiller
Discord - karimkiller#3024
Teamspeak - karimkiller

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I know everybody says this in their application but I do own a Minecraft server called Killerlands.mcpe.network and I got little players which was great.
The reason why the server was unsuccessful is because I didn't have lots of funds for it.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become a staff member on Sagepvp for multiple reasons.
The first reason is things like banning hackers or giving my perspective to the committee.
Mostly, I want to help the server with whatever I can do.
If I become a Staff member, I would provide everything I could with the power and rank. I would control over my rank.
I will guarantee that the network is free from cheaters and that the chat is well moderated. Uncalled for toxicity, badgering, and bullying of any sort would stay in check. On top of that, I would make beyond any doubt to effectively remain active. All in all, I will continue to give help to player in need. also, I would no longer put full priority over myself, but it would be over the community and the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players experience?

I have always been a pleasant, helpful, and friendly person. I really like meeting new people, and I love to laugh and have fun. But when it comes to business I act mature and very serious. And once I have a drive or goal in mind, I'm determined to work for it, and that I wont stop until the work is completed.
That is just how I work, and it will be very productive.
I just want to administer out the most effective product I can, although it always takes far more time and energy than I'm sure it's necessary.
I put myself into the shoes of others.
I try to understand anyone and everyone as best as i can but there are a certain way or make a certain decision's, while I do the same for myself.
And I would never do something harmful to others that I would not want done to myself.
By having an open and understanding mind, it opens the door to improvement and creativity, which also are two great and handy assets to understand them better.

Can any staff member vouch for you?
None (although i would love to make new friends)
Additional Information:

My name is Karim and I am currently 17 years old with a pilot license I know it sounds really weird that I am 17 and I have a pilot license it was because I attended when I was 14 something called Air cadets it's one of the best things happened to my life it changed me to become a good leader and a professional to lead thousands of teenagers and officers at a young age but they teach you a lot of things that could benefit you in life and it took me at least 1 year so I can get my one engine license and the 2 years I got the second engine license which is pretty cool I could travel around the world and it's cheap better than paying for an airline to make you travel somewhere. But other than these cool things I lead a flight (which means a squad of teenagers forming up) we sometimes do drill which is a very hard thing to do because it takes a lot of practice and a lot of effort. My favorite thing in Aircadets is that we go to military bases and we do survival there and it's a pretty cool thing to do, we also shoot very cool guns. Why am i referring all of this you ask its because I had a responsibility on others and mature act on others which I can do and help out in Sagepvp

Last edited:

karimkiller

Lacking major detail
Why do I want to be staff plagiarized from: https://www.minesaga.org/threads/legendarys-staff-application.18379/
https://prnt.sc/t78efj | 80% plagerized.

Big yikes.

I accidentally posted the wrong application because I copy and past some of words and compare some of the things that actually match my characteristic so this is a mistake I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
I also didn't sleep well so that's why I have made this mistake I hopefully don't do this again and i learned to take my sleeping schedule serious.
I also got my real application ready for next application.
This is a true mistake I sincerely apologize and wont happen again.

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lack of experience pertaining to HCF servers

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.