Denied KaboomB52's Staff Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaboomB52

I made this in google docs so for all the good colors go to the link it is
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ggY03wRjM2OmGr_KYN5uy2x1909fSNwa8K-AUeBTcKc/edit?usp=sharing

IGN:
My ign is KaboomB52.

TIMEZONE:
I live in the Central Time Zone.

I live in the United States of America

DO YOU OWN A QUALITY MICROPHONE?
Yes, I have an RGB Void Pro from Corsair.

DO YOU HAVE DISCORD, TELEGRAM, AND TEAMSPEAK?
Yes, I have all of these platforms and know what most of these are used for.

DO YOU HAVE ANY PREVIOUS STAFF EXPERIENCE?
Yes.

Op HCF - Owner
I was an owner on this server until the very end which ended very hardly after map 5 then we quit meaning that many of the YouTubers we built up after the 10 maps were all gone.

RailHQ - Admin
This server didn’t last very long as it never really did many maps after the 1st map they quit and went to try op factions under another name but they went back to hcf and stopped it the day after map 3.

DestonicPvP - Media Manager
This server could have lasted longer but because of problems with the hosting cost being too high, the server shut down… I haven’t been able to contact the old owner for a while but I hope he did something good after the server ended.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE STAFF?
I want to be staff to help the community because when I logged on this morning I saw no staff on except one helper when I asked them how I could apply they told me to go to sagepvp.org to apply for staff. I truly want to be staff for the good of the community and so the YouTubers on Sage PvP don’t have to die because of a hacker and that there wasn’t any staff on.

WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU AS STAFF?
I know I might not have a lot on my name for a rep but from all the stuff I’ve learned about this community and that I’ve wanted to help out with I can’t see a reason for me not to be accepted. I’ve watched people ssing to see how it works and what to search for, I’ve seen how people might hack and what new bypassing clients are coming soon. I’ve had an experience of how this works and I feel like I am ready to help the community fight back against the hackers trying to bring this community down.

CAN ANY MEMBERS ON THE TEAM VOUCH FOR YOU?
I don’t know any of the staff members but I want to join this to help expand my friend's list So that I can feel like I am part of something. The only staff member that I know (the helper that sent me here) is SwiftyyBoiii

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION?
There is not much that is put on my rep but no matter what I'm going to make this a better community no matter what.
If you want to see the true work I put into this before I put it in here it is on google drive at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ggY03wRjM2OmGr_KYN5uy2x1909fSNwa8K-AUeBTcKc/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for your time.
By KaboomB52

BabyValor

"plz accept". That sounds in my opinion really unprofessional, and surely not correspond to your age. Beside that you're having a lack of detail. As for now Im giving you a

Ill change my thoughts if you put more effort and more detail in your apply.

Kind Regards
BabyValor

KaboomB52

"plz accept". That sounds in my opinion really unprofessional, and surely not correspond to your age. Beside that you're having a lack of detail. As for now Im giving you a

Ill change my thoughts if you put more effort and more detail in your apply.

Kind Regards
BabyValor
Where do you mean that I have a lack of detail

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @KaboomB52, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.