Denied k8c's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k8c

IGN (In-Game Name): k8c

Timezone: EST

--Do you have any previous staff experience?--:
I
was helper on VeltPvP about 1 year ago, I was very active the month I was helper. I resigned because my laptop broke.
While I was staff, I had watched other staff members in TS although I never really had any permission I loved watching hackers and rule-breakers get punished. I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience. (And

punishing rule breakers) I sadly don't have any screenshots of me being Trial-helper, But I do have a email, Proof : https://prnt.sc/ubv3w8 I searched my emails twice thoroughly, This was most I could find. I'm sorry
-- •

--Why would you like to become a staff member?--: I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team, I would think I would get along with the other staff members because I love people in general. I can joke at times but when it comes to rule breakers, I have some to none sympathy to people that purposely ruin other peoples experience. Things Contributed by me are activeness, always active and ready to get online when needed. I am here to help the community and make sure they follow rules, guidelines, and expectations, I am willing to do whatever it takes to keep the community fair and fun for all the users playing. Another Thing I can contribute to the team are fairness I don't listen to only one side and I will no be nicer to friends cause that's not fair to others, I would be there to help everyone. My job would be to make sure everyone is in place and no ones having problems with donating or playing the game. •

--If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?--: Be on 23/6 And be in TeamSpeak constantly helping people that are victims to rule-breakers. I would be active on all maps and always be at events in-game. I've been active, helpful and very mature. I haven't gotten any bans or kicks. I would also like to be considered as a staff member cause the staff that is currently helping are not always online and I wanna be the one staff member that can come online whenever it's needed and help out the community with bugs and scammers. I can be a great help for the server when theirs a lot of people online I don't get stressed easily and know my way around minecraft cause I've been playing mine craft since version 1.6. I wanna be a staff member to help out the community and help out staff members who are having problems. •

--If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?-- (9), I'm always obedient and vigilant, But when I'm joking around I can make jokes that sometime aren't true as if " I feel like I'm 10 feet tall when im 1v1ing this guy". Anywise I'm truthful and sincere. When I'm helping other people I get a rush of adrenaline once I figured out I made someones day better. I believe that I would get along and be good friends with other staff. •

--Can any current staff members vouch for you?--: not at the moment. •

--Additional Information?: -- I'm from Maryland, Its a small state on the east coast, (Next to Virginia or Washington DC) And the governor here shut almost everything down. So I'm always at home. And always to be on because what else am I going to do? My parents do not care how long I stay up. I have school from 7-10AM, Even while being on online school, Ill still be active in TS. •

Last edited:

Reinsure

-1 terrible formatting/color scheme

lack of experience and that doesn't prove you were accepted nor do I remember there being a trial helper rank??

k8c

-1 terrible formatting/color scheme

lack of experience and that doesn't prove you were accepted nor do I remember there being a trial helper rank??
I didnt even see I could see you could change the color of the text, Sorry. I was following the format and it wasn't meant for your aesthetics. You can if you want ask staff on velt if there ever was a Trial-Helper, Its was baby blue. Go check the actual format before you judge someone elses.

Shotbow

Established member
I've been playing velt for ages and never heard about "Trial-Helper"????
Also format is terrible
Hard to read
Bad color scheme making it even harder

This was an ex velt staff apparently with this type of application...

Hunslet

Established member

- Colour scheme hurts my eyes
- Proof for Velt is not enough, as this only shows you got Pending
- Lack of information

k8c

- Colour scheme hurts my eyes
- Proof for Velt is not enough, as this only shows you got Pending
- Lack of information
Well then my friend, Ill just read your mind. I know exactly what color scheme you want :) Also You should turn down your brightness or learn how to read my friend because I have no problem reading it.

Hunslet

Established member
Well then my friend, Ill just read your mind. I know exactly what color scheme you want :) Also You should turn down your brightness or learn how to read my friend because I have no problem reading it.
There is no need to be toxic, by the colour scheme hurts my eyes I mean the colours are too vibrant.

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
-Ive seen enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.