Denied Jxniors staff application (EU)

Juniors

IGN (In Game Name):Jxniors
Timezone:EU.
Do you own a quality microphone?: Id say its good, not the best.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:My discord is: jxniors#1417, Telegram: IGNJxniors, my teamspeak doesnt work.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yes i do, and im still staff on the Zenith network.
Why do you want to become Staff?:I want to become staff because i like staffing, as im really motivated to being staff, i really like finding hackers, muting toxic players, as i really like this server! Its one of my favorite servers, and i always wanted to apply for staff, since theres not much active EU staff.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:Since i've been playing sagepvp for a really long time, really like being staff, good at being staff, and i really like the sage community, and im inspired-motivated, to be staff. And its my favorite server-community yet out, and im really kind, even tho if im in a bad mood. Im really active, and will play the server 2-8hours per day because its still vacation for school.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:No, since im not friend with any yet.
Additional Information:I play lots of sports, and tomorrow i will not be able to play, since im going to get my new phone.

Kennis942

this guy is toxic and fan boys over everyone wouldnt see him as staff his old name was Atomixy hes a #Clown

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.