Denied Jxckxy's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jxkxr

To whom this may concern, I am applying for staff on SagePvP, I would like to thank you ( to anyone ) who look's at my application and potentially considers me to become a staff member on SagePvP.

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Jxckxy

↬ Age: 19

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have very little staff experience, however I would like the ability to gain more staff experience

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff to let the community have a better experience on SagePvP as well as be a friendly face within the community and help as much as I can.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would do my best to provide the best service to my ability to the community as I can. I would do my best to understand both sides of the story between players and make the best judgement without showing favoritism towards one side to improve player's experience.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty as a 8 ( assuming 10 being the best and 1 being the worse ). I say I am an 8 because I don't let personal vendettas get to me nor would I let how someone treated me in the past cloud my judgement and influence my decision when trying to help someone. While I am not perfect I will admit and gladly be held responsible for any mistake I make if I do become a staff member on SagePvP.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): I could be about 5 hours active on the server but be around 8-12 hours a day on Discord & TeamSpeak

↬ What is your discord @?: @ζ͜͡Jxstxr#6666

↬ Additional Information (optional): I do work a lot ( won't say what I do for job unless asked for ) so I can't guarantee I will be as active as I stated when I have work.

As I stated before, I would like to thank you for looking at my staff application and for potentially choosing me to become a staff member on SagePvP. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you and have a great day!

- Jxckxy

ImWith1

-/+
- Lack of detail.
- Lack of staff experience.

+ Good Grammar

Suggestions:
- Add some color and try to spark it up a little bit
- More detail, have a look at other applicants and see how much effort they have put into their applications.
- If this application gets denied I recommend this to many applicants with little to no experience. Go and find a smaller server to staff on even if they are getting around 20-30 players it's good to learn the basics of staffing before going straight to a server like SagePvP.
Experience is always good to show when applying.

Other than them couple of flaws I hope you have a great day no matter the outcome. Good luck!

Jxkxr

-/+
- Lack of detail.
- Lack of staff experience.

+ Good Grammar

Suggestions:
- Add some color and try to spark it up a little bit
- More detail, have a look at other applicants and see how much effort they have put into their applications.
- If this application gets denied I recommend this to many applicants with little to no experience. Go and find a smaller server to staff on even if they are getting around 20-30 players it's good to learn the basics of staffing before going straight to a server like SagePvP.
Experience is always good to show when applying.

Other than them couple of flaws I hope you have a great day no matter the outcome. Good luck!
I have moderator experience however not much of it. It was also on a bedrock ( pocket edition back than ) server. I was also a Trial mod on a Java edition server I can't remember the name now, but left due to not having enough time. I know I should had added that to my initial application however the two servers I don't believe are around anymore, which is why I only stated I have little staff experience. However I do thank you for the recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.