AU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

MMC Moderator: (1-2 months)
Syphon: Manager (3 months)
Simber: Manager (3 weeks)
Golicraft: Moderator (7-8 months)
Limit.rip: Trial Mod (3 months)
Nodebuff.net: Trial Moderator (1 month)
krypticmc.net Moderator (staff there about 6 months)
Potion.land:Moderator (3 months)

ALL OF THESE HAVE BEEN RESIGNATIONS
I’ve worked on plenty more servers although these were my the most relevant servers. The lowest server here still averaged around 20-30 players & the highest (MMC) averages around 6-800

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I am a devoted hard working staff member, when i do something i always put in all my effort. If I am given suggestions on how i may improve I'll take it to heart and truly consider it. When i am given a job i will always make sure it's done to the best of my ability. If I were excepted I would bring a fun and enjoyable experience, I would keep my work as mature but at the same time making sure the players are enjoying themselves. I am very familiar with a lot of situations that may happen if i get accepted as staff, this being said if a chaotic situation happens i will be able to keep calm and collected and handle the situation in an appropriate manner. Here is a list of some of my qualities that will help me to become a successful staff member at Sage.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Well I'm a really friendly person and i enjoy helping out, Also i have a lot of experience as a staff member on practice servers, HCF servers, and regular faction servers. I can bring kindness to the server by being kind to players, I can bring help to the server by helping out players with whatever kind of questions they have, I can bring loyalness to the server by doing my job. Also i am really active which means i can moderate chat a lot. I can help out because of all my dedication towards this server and how much i enjoy it, I can benefit many things to Sage, I'm really good at share screening and can find many clients, I can moderate chat pretty well, those servers i was staff gave me a lot of experience and if i get accepted i will make sure to bring all of my experience towards the server. And if i found a hacker i would start recording right away and tell them to join ts and i would look over their files, first i'd check what version they're running and if so how many mods they are running. the reason i would record the screen share is because they might try to lie and make an appeal saying i abused and i didn't find anything, and then i would continue the share screen.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9/10, because I am very responsible and respectful but every now again I like to joke around and have some fun but I will still keep my work 100% professional.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Unfortunately not but thanks for reading my app :D

Additional Information?:

D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sage, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. I suggest you take this time to add more detail to your application.