Denied JuxicOG Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuxicOG

IGN (In-Game Name): JuxicOG

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA- EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have plenty of staff experience in the past, I staff on faction servers and HCF servers, I will list some of the servers I was staff on..

A1Craft - Factions server, I was a Admin on there back in 2018. Averaged anywhere from 100-150 players.
Vyrix - HCF server, Senior mod back in 2020, averaged 80-200 players.
Thundercraft - Factions server, I was a Helper on there in 2020. Averaged 150 players.
StellaMC - Factions server, I was a Moderator on there in 2020, averaged anywhere from 100-200 players.

I was was staff member on a Five M server that has 7k members, resigned from my position, averaged 50-100 players. I was a senior mod.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because being a staff member has always caught my interest and its something that I really enjoy doing. I want to leave a positive impact on sage and I want players to have a very good experience on Sage. I want players to enjoy their time on Sage. I want to become staff so I can help the other staff members handle situations whenever they are busy. During SOTW or late at night, it takes staff a little bit of time to move people into support rooms and handle situations and I want to help other staff members with that. Another reason I want to become a staff member is because I want to leave a good impression on players and on the server itself... I want to help sage grow as a community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I get accepted I would improve players experiences by always having a positive attitude towards everyone I come in contact with, I talk with a smile on my face almost all the time to make sure that I do not come across rude or impatient. I will be very patient with players in support rooms and image. Another way I can help players experiences is that I will be in support rooms whenever I am on, and I will handle situations very quickly and calmly.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would personally rate my honesty level at a 8.5 because everyone has made up lies before, but whenever it comes to making mistakes or messing up, I personally just own up to it and apologize and admit that I was in the wrong if I messed up or made a mistake. I have made lies in the past which brings my rating down to a 8.5.

Additional Information?:
I can contribute up to 24 hours+ a week and I feel like I am a good candidate for staff.

Last edited:

Fyn

-Detail: Lack of detail in multiple areas
-Formatting: Add some Formatting to make the application more visually appealing and orginized!

Best of luck to you, and your application!

Dropped

1645837900066.png

just gonna leave this here

Status
Not open for further replies.