Denied JuulClient <3 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

slappergang

IGN: JuulClient

Timezone: CST (Central Time Zone)

Do you own a quality microphone? I own a Razer Siren and I have Logitech G403

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak? I own all 3 to be exact.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: As I said I am 16 years old and I have been playing HCF servers now for about 5-6 years now, pretty much since Kohi was a thing ( the good old days). Besides that my most predominant staff experiences that I feel will make the best fit for the job are the following: VeltPvP, SentinalHQ, SagePvP, FrostHCF. Let me go more in-depth on these servers and what I really did, starting off with VeltPvP. Velt was an interesting staffing experience for me, just because of my such young age and little experience but at the time it was all I had and I was proud of that. With my time at Velt though I was only Trial-Mod for about 3 weeks before resigning and in those 3 weeks of working on a server as high of a caliber as velt was at the time I learned so much! This was really the turning point in which I knew what I was doing and how I would handle my situations with players, other staff, and managers of the server. Next, SentinalHQ, This was personally my server that I ran and owned just this past year. I put in about $70 worth of my own money for developing, building, and advertising. This server had around 100 players on a day and at the time I was impressed with myself in getting this type of jump-start and getting well-known... at least I thought. After only 2 maps the server lost it's player base and died, I was devastated. I thought to myself that I ran it and did everything myself and built this myself. I understand what it's like to run and really manage a server and how much hours and how much responsibility it is to keep yourself as a server. Thirdly, SagePvP. I get it I am applying for staff on SagePvP and I say I have had staff experience on SagePvP before. Yes, It's hard to admit but I got demoted on here for being apart of a toxic crowd of friends that were also staff on Sage at the time. With my time at Sage It was the best experience and best staff team I have ever had to chance to work with! I put in anywhere from 1.5-2.5 Days worth of hours per map. I was helper for about 1 week until getting mod. I wanted to progress and be apart of this great staff, but like I said before I was cut short for being with the toxic friends I had and making the wrong decisions. Lastly, FrostHCF. Frost is an older HCF server some may say it's OG, but besides that It was a really dun server to learn and play on at the time. Frost wasn't all that big, but was decently big enough to get recognition in the HCF community at the time.

Why do you want to become staff?: I Want to staff on SagePvP for so many great reasons It's hard to explain all of them. My main points I want to touch on though are these: Great Player Base, Awesome Staff, and The server in general. Starting off with my first point, great player base. Sage's player base has been rising over the past few months and with the closure of Velt we have gained an abundence of players lately. I want to be apart of this growth and success like I was before. I want to help this server reach it's max success rate and this server develop into something not only me, but everyone knows it can be! Next, the awesome staff team. Sage's staff team is experienced, fun to work with, and easy to communicate with. A great staff team makes an even greater server! I can be a great addition to the staff team because with my experience with Sage before I already know and have made great relationships with staff members. Even when I was demoted I was still in contact and played with staff members on Sage and I even tried to stay in contact with Arcticcc just so I don't lose the bonds I worked so hard to build and create. Lastly, Sage in general. Not only as a staff member I have also been a player since the beginning. I've bought Zeus Rank, 2019 Kit, Daddy Tag, and so many keys it's actually mental! I didn't just spend my hard earned money because I wanted too, it's because I care and want Sage to keep online so everyone can have the same fun and exciting experiences I do!

Why should we accept you as staff?: I don't want to be looked at any differently than anyone else that is applying for staff. I know I have made mistakes in the past by involving myself with friends and staff on here that I shouldn't have in the first place. I want to show you guys (the sage staff team) that I deserve a spot on that team and that I am worthy to stay and to represent sage in a positive way! I will put in as many hours as I can, and I will respect, show all maturity, and trustworthyness I have! I have changed into a better person and I believe that I can make a difference in the community and really show off the server in the greatest possible way that I can as a person. Sage means a lot to me and if I didn't care and really want my position back then I wouldn't re-apply, I have experience that other people don't, I understand what needs to be done st sage, and I understand how to handle situations that come up at sage better than someone brand new! I wouldn't stay in contact with other staff members, and I wouldn't correct myself and wait for my unban to play again. I want everyone to understand that I care and I want to make this server the best it can be! I can't say it enough I am sorry for what I have done and I want to be apart of this staff team once again.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Like I said I am stayed in contact with many members of the staff team, some including: (WuMarik, Amarase/Logan, Chaibo, Cozyyy, Truthing, Toyed, Wrekt (Yaro), Twqnts). All these people know that I am sorry and I have changed into something that can really make a difference to sage in a good way! Once again, I really want this position and I will do anything it takes to get it back. Whether that be blood, sweat, and tears. It doesn't matter to me, I am not the person to give up and I will work at something till it is mine.

Additional Information: My real name is Blaine, I play baseball, hunt/fish, and love hanging out with friends. If you get to know me I am really funny and easy to converse with, I also can be the type of guy to pick you up even when your at your lowest points in life. I love being social and able to help out people whether that be in real life or minecraft. I want to thank you for reading my staff application, and I hope to be working with the best staff team in the HCF community! - JuulClient

Last edited:

DeportedMemes

Known member
+1
- Great Application
- Detailed
- Meets Age Requirements
- Seems mature
- I would show proof of being staff on those servers

Good luck!

sxrout

You could have renamed it. I also had a screen shot of it
+1 JuulClient could intail anything really, +1 kill, +1 point, or just someone +1'ing him cause they like him. If there was no valid proof of this then I don't think you should use it as a reason to -1 him

StaffTP

+1
- Spent a lot of time on the application.
- Was staff before, Looks like he realized his mistakes and will fix them the best he can.
- A lot of detail

Yuzukhi

+1.
- You seem very mature, which alot of 16 year old's nowadays lack mostly.
- Good detail! I like the use of highlighting and words to express your experiences. very well done.
- For achieving all of this, especially your own server is quite cool, you'd make a good staff member.
- Eventhough you've been demoted (unfortunately), you deserve another chance, you seem like a cool dude.

Best of luck man, just don't fuck this up haha.

slappergang

+1.
- You seem very mature, which alot of 16 year old's nowadays lack mostly.
- Good detail! I like the use of highlighting and words to express your experiences. very well done.
- For achieving all of this, especially your own server is quite cool, you'd make a good staff member.
- Eventhough you've been demoted (unfortunately), you deserve another chance, you seem like a cool dude.

Best of luck man, just don't fuck this up haha.
Thank you so much for this comment! It really made my day! Love you so much!

Niagara

Netrual

-Decent Detail
-No proof of staff ranks

Attachments

• 156612f26a3e3a1b52ab52baddc4c77ba126b1fe_full.jpg
    156612f26a3e3a1b52ab52baddc4c77ba126b1fe_full.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.