-
-
Server: VerixPvP
Position: Staff Manager / Developer
Playerbase: 20 - 100
Account: Vqult

-

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member for a couple of different reasons. The first reason I would like to state is that I have a passion for staffing, I have been staffing for around 2 years now and don't really plan on stopping anytime soon. I love working my way up through the ranks and having new experiences along the way, on top of that making new friends in the staff team and on the server. I saw that SagePvP was rapidly growing and thought I would give it a shot at applying for staff because I have a lot of previous staffing experience and I am known to be one of the most active staff members on previous servers. Overall I have learned a lot over the past 2 years and i looking to continue staffing and learning more on my journey. If I am accepted on SagePvP this will be the start to a new journey of learning and improving.

If accepted, how would you improve the users' experience?:

• If I was to be accepted I would strive to be always on hand if I am ever needed and to try to have minimal mistakes during my time on SagePvP.

• However, I am going to list my strongest areas which will be used to improve player experience on SagePvP.

Activeness
• My activeness will play a huge part in attempting to improve the player experience here on SagePvP, I will be able to input up to 6 hours of staffing during weekdays.
• I will be able to input up to 12 hours of staffing during weekends if I am free.
• If I am active I will be able to cover when there may not be any staff members online, this will help user experience as there will be an extra person helping in support rooms, questions in discord and looking out for xrayers / hackers on the server.

Maturity
• Whilst I am a staff member on a server my main focus is to be and look as professional and mature as possible when helping players.
• When I am in a call with other staff members I can have a laugh and a joke but I will know when to stop and where to draw a line.
• This will show players that the staff team are professional and that they're not just trying to look cool in chat.

Effort / Dedication
• I have alot of effort to push projects or people when they're feeling down or just need that small push to get something done.
• I love being able to help someone out and making them go from a low mood to a high one.

Patience
• I have alot of patience when it comes to helping players or trying to figure situations out.
• Having patience can help with finding hackers and many other things.
• Patience plays a big part when staffing.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

• Unfortunately, no staff members can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:

• Thank you for taking the time time to read my application.
• If you have any suggestions please comment them below.
• Can provide proof for staffing experiences if needed.

Darck

Veteran Member
This show's immaturity, I am saying I -1ed for the reason of "Stated Above" I didn't think I should've stated this. But you made me do it. Immature if you ask me.

JustSSme

This show's immaturity, I am saying I -1ed for the reason of "Stated Above" I didn't think I should've stated this. But you made me do it. Immature if you ask me.
I was just questioning why you gave me negative feedback for no reason stated. I don't see myself being immature but all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.