Denied Jqvx Staff Application

IGN (In Game Name):Jqvx
Timezone:pST
Do you own a quality microphone?:YES
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Jqvx#1996,https://t.me/TheRealJqvx,ts Jqvx
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yes i have alot of staff experience i been staff on alot of servers but sadly they all shut down.
Why do you want to become Staff?: Because i want to put my service in the community , i am a donator to the server i have played every SOTW . Theirs constant hackers on the server along with ban evaders and they shouldnt be on and i seen people constantly getting hacked on and me not being able todo anything about the issue thats why i am here applying for staff so i can help faithful fight against the hackers and scumbags and make faithful a better and peaceful community .

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
because of my past experience and how active i am able to be on the server and wanting to be their for SOTW and be able to help when somebodys in Teamspeak dealing with a hacker , Or somebody kicked and killed scumbagged , i just wanna be their when somebody needs help , i have graduated high school so i will be able to be on and help with anything and everything that their needs done
Can any staff member vouch for you?:Sadly i dont think so i dont know any staff in the past server i where is that i still talk to
Additional Information:

im a youtuber with more then 400 subs i would like to make a staff series on sage and that all

Last edited:

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.