Accepted JoshG's YOUTUBE/FAMOUS rank APPLICATION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshG

APPLICATION!!! <3
IGN (): JustinOps2025
IM A SPANISH AND ENGLIH YOUTUBER / STREAMER.
Youtube Channel (Link):
https://www.youtube.com/user/galaxymaskerey/videos?view_as=subscriber

Amount Of Subscribers: 5.7k subscribers
Number Of videos on sage in the past Month: I have stream a couple times on the server , recently I haven't upload a Minecraft video because mi graphics card broke , but the past week was my BIRTHDAY and I bought a new one so now I can do vids and stream <3
Average amount of views per video: 450-1k+ - on stream I can get around 700 vies and +
When was your channel created: around 3 years but I started uploading around 1 year and a half
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes I will be , I just want a oportunitie
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: Because I know that a lot of Hispanic people would like to play and know this amazing server!!!
I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE A OPPORTUNITIE <3 THANKS!

CheatsClient

APPLICATION!!! <3

IGN (): JustinOps2025

IM A SPANISH AND ENGLIH YOUTUBER / STREAMER.

Youtube Channel (Link):
https://www.youtube.com/user/galaxymaskerey/videos?view_as=subscriber

Amount Of Subscribers: 5.7k subscribers

Number Of videos on sage in the past Month: I have stream a couple times on the server , recently I haven't upload a Minecraft video because mi graphics card broke , but the past week was my BIRTHDAY and I bought a new one so now I can do vids and stream <3

Average amount of views per video: 450-1k+ - on stream I can get around 700 vies and +

When was your channel created: around 3 years but I started uploading around 1 year and a half

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes I will be , I just want a oportunitie

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: Because I know that a lot of Hispanic people would like to play and know this amazing server!!!

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE A OPPORTUNITIE <3 THANKS!
· No colours
· Needs more details
· Your last video was 10 months ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.