Denied JordonEdits Staff Application EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordon

IGN (In-Game Name):
JordonEdits

Timezone: GMT/BST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I have previous Staff Experience on Different server which I will list down below:

Poseidon Network - Moderator.
Sky bait Server - Manager.
AdeptMc - Moderator. (https://gyazo.com/04f2e83bba18ee9fd31e279cb7e4a632)
Soar MC - Manager.
Sky bounds - Moderator.
Sagepvp - Moderator+ (https://gyazo.com/98a2a97cdb7f7509bc1090a80cfca7bd)
RoseHCF - Trial Mod (https://gyazo.com/4c34e50a88a2d2464dbd32c80824f8ad)
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The reason i would like to become staff on SagePVP is that i feel with the history i do have of being staff on other servers I feel like i would be able to help out a lot with not only the players but the other staff members as well & i am Very Friendly, Reliable, Hardworking, Always willing to help other players or staff members with their problems before dealing with my own.

I am Responsible enough to understand if I have been given a task to do I will do it and help myself gain more experience as well, also with the experience, I do have of being staff on different servers I think i would be able to help people if they had a problem with anything on the server and also I would love to get to know the community more as well and meet new people and also in the process of also making new friends.

I have a lot of knowledge about if a player is hacking or if they are legit or if they are cheating, I think would help keep the server nice & friendly which means the players are able to enjoy the server without having to get angry or upset at other players cheating or hacking which would ruin the experience of the server and it will just have players Not enjoy themselves.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am very trustworthy towards helping make sure the server is fun and enjoyable to the staff and other players as well so the players will enjoy the server and would even tell their friends so they will then join and if they are happy with the server it helps the community grow so that is why I feel like i could be a useful asset to the staff team.

I am always respectful towards the staff team and other players so I will always be there to help them if they need it or if any of the staff are stuck I would be able to help them to the best of my abilities, I am going to be on the server so I would always be around to help out with keeping the server and community peaceful to the best of what I can do to help out.

I have Previous Experience with ScreenSharing which would help the server for banning Hackers/Cheaters then players will be able to enjoy the server and also have fun within the community, Also i can also help other people if they are not sure on what to do when it comes to Screen Sharing i am able to help them along the way.

My personality is that I am funny, friendly and always welcoming new people so I am one of the kinds of people that would be happy to be friends with the players and staff team and is very easy to get along with and also have a laugh and joke with but when it does come down to me needing to do a job I can't take it seriously but also be able to joke around but not take it too seriously because that is just the way i am i am always happy to make new friends and meet new people as well.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9/10 The reason is that i know what i am doing but everybody does make mistakes but everybody learns from their own mistakes,
That's what makes them a better person.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No sorry

Additional Information?:
If there is any feedback I would love to hear it and will always take it into consideration and I think it would also help me with understanding for what I would need to work on as well in the Future.​

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member
Vouch although you’ve been apart of the staff team more times then I can remember, why are you resigning?

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Given several chances, all of which you were inactive for.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.