Timezone:

I am from England
[GMT]

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Server: Hcnations

Players: 30-200
Not the best proof.

https://prnt.sc/synyx5

I was staff on Hcnations for a bit before it shutdown, I met many greats friends that I know until now I learnt a tiny but of screen sharing (Not useful anymore)

Server:HcZone
Players: 5-30
https://prnt.sc/s93tsd

This server was full of toxicity and people hating on the staff team, I learnt nothing there and all the staff were very bland and incredibly lazy, so I left after the server died down and there were only toxic people left and saw bigger opportunity's

Server:OPcraft
Players: 100-400

So this server was full of hackers and closet cheaters and the Anti-cheat did nothing to them apart from set of loads of alerts never auto-banned the owner didn't let us screen share, it was pretty pointless been staff on there.

Server:Smok
Players: 40-100
https://prnt.sc/s93rxz

This server was very funny and from this server i've learnt how to screen share full and have many guides of strings, mod sizes, Macros ect. But I got demoted for "unprofessional"

Server: CavePvP
Players: 50-150
https://prnt.sc/synybt
https://prnt.sc/synyjn

I left due to there were never any staff on and I was losing motivation to grind Cave and just thought overall there was no point and I didn't enjoy it.

Server: RevilsEU
Players: 50-200
https://prnt.sc/sqpqdf

Demoted due to "doesn't know when to stop"
Good server enjoyed it but the staff team are very unprofessional,
then got Blacklisted banned from there TeamSpeak, Just because I said the words to a Owner as a Joke "Join the Staff Meeting you fool xd" as a Joke,
even the Manager disagreed

https://prnt.sc/syobjl

But later I got offered to re-apply but I declined due to how unprofessional they are.

Server: PolarPvP
Players:0-40
https://prnt.sc/so3iiu

Left due to making no money overall there was no point.

Server: Galastic
Players: 0-20

No Proof.

Joined because of my friend started at Senior.Mod and got Admin then resigned due to the owner threatening to ddos me.

Server: The ColdNetwork
Players: 100-500
https://prnt.sc/t0azyc

Got demoted due to this person sending proof about me on Hcnations from 2 years ago
(And they didnt want to risk it.)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I am experienced when it comes to screen sharing, I am a confident person that can stay in support rooms for 24/7 and I would not be bored, I have waited my time to become staff, I didn't want to make a staff appeal soon as I joined the server because I am not like that and I genuinely want to be a part of this server and make loads of friends and get to know the community even more, I feel that I am at the age were Minecraft as a game is pretty boring and I am on the next page were I try and become staff on servers that I love, I know mainly everything about staffing and how to be professional, Mature, and overall not be a toxic person. And I want to see SagePvP grow as a community and a server and I want to help and be the best that can be.I feel if I were to join I could moderate my timezone when I'm playing Sage Network I'd see people hacking or being toxic in chat because they know that no staff members are online at 9-10 my time. I could help moderate these times and keep the server clean when other staff are at school or sleeping and work up the ranks of Moderation .I want to grind Sage Network more and more, I'll be online most hours as possible I'll be watching for cheaters, and if anyone needs help, I'll be there to help. I have the experience to make a good staff member,Sage Network has a big player base, when there are more players online I feel more dedicated to try and help people quickly and get stuff done sooner.I think I could bring a good personality with knowledge over staffing. I want to dedicate my time to having fun with other SagePvP staff members but also making sure the server is at it's best if I'm online. I'm very active, mature and dedicated and feel I'm the right fit and could honestly bring many things to Sage Network. and try to improve the server as much as I can.Another reason I want to become staff is that I see potential in the Network and all its gamemodes, I want to join the team and see where the server is in around six months. Who knows where it would be, but I hope if I do get accepted and stay as staff that I get treated like I want to be treated, and I am respected by other staff and players.Some staff might be afraid of risking freezing different players and might think they are doing something wrong, but I know I learn from making mistakes, but I won't ever be afraid of freezing players if I think they’re cheating no matter what. I believe whatever I do I did my best and tried my hardest, I love to screen-share and get rid of cheaters on the Network and banning them for cheating of some sort it would also help me with staff series, and they would be more enjoyable.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I feel I am looking for a good active community which are friendly and very active in Teamspeak and I feel Sage Network ticks all my boxes on what I am looking for you should also choose me because this server inspires me to be staff and help people and remove hackers. Overall this community is very active and everyday there are new forum posts that I love to respond to and read. I love how this server is set up and whats allowed and what's not. I am a staff member that will consistently help online players and always be in Support rooms in Teamspeak waiting to move someone, I am a very active person especially because of this CoronaVirus stuff. I feel the staff team could do with more assistance and need more people in Support rooms. I have a lot of knowledge staffing on Hcf servers and knowing whats right and whats wrong, I have improved a lot over the years and I can guarantee I will be staff on this server for many months or even years (If accepted). Since I am European and most of the staff are not, That will come to more use and I would be a lot more useful. I can very easily Multi-task so deal with people in Support rooms and also fly around looking for cheaters. I know the basics of screen sharing and I would love to have someone beside me screen sharing So I can learn and help them and even me just sitting there in silence and not doing the screen share I can always use my eyes and check for anything a staff member misses. I also want to make players feel comfortable and secure and happy and always check on people and even go in general channels and talk to people. I am Also very active on Teamspeak so If you would like to speak to me there anything private I am always free. Also When it comes to a task I always make sure I get it done if a player wants someone frozen I will always make sure I can get it done as quickly as possible. I think I would be a positive addition to the staff team as I am a funny, chatty player and I am not biased. I am always calm and cannot be wined up by players taking the Mickey and if they do I will straight up ban them, I would not tease them then ban them I would just be a responsible and mature staff member and just ban them. I am Mainly a staff member that would love to do support rooms, Rank issues, Talking to people, Just overall helping them out and doing my job in the correct way. I feel as I am very active I could reduce a lot of cheaters and toxicity In game

Attention to the server

Since I wish to start a YouTube channel if I was to be accepted, I'm positive other players would like to watch them and could bring more players to the server and to show people how the Cold Network team works and what goes on when you are staff.

Quick Support Offering

immediate support in-game, on TeamSpeak is very handy as a staff member as it could give you a good reputation and your experience as a staff member grows with the more people you help, I would spend anywhere from 5 hours to 6 hours on the server daily and would constantly be moving people in Teamspeak. and helping them or muting toxic players in the chat.

Screen-sharing

I'm pretty experienced with screen-sharing and making screen-share guides. I know the basics and what is useful to do and how to find most cheats. If a staff member was stuck in a screen-share, I would happily join and continue the screen-share or show them a few tips of what to improve on. I'm not the best at screen-sharing, but I am definitely experienced and confident. If I was to get Screenshare Verified, I would try and get rid of as many cheaters as possible on the Network and would always try to get cheaters off the Sage Network.

Communication Skills
I'm very confident and love to have chats with community members and staff members if I'm not in support rooms or doing a screen-share I'd happily join a TeamSpeak with another staff member and have a chat. I'm also good at communicating over TeamSpeak and keeping everyone notified of what's going on in the server, I would be active in any staff group chats and would treat all players and staff like how I would want to be treated with respect.

Forums
I'm a no life and check the forums daily around 2-3 times minimum.

Toxicity
I think that most staff members are toxic after they leave the server or get demoted, or even when they are still staff. I would never do this and would stay mature and non-toxic if I was to get demoted or to have an argument with a fellow staff member. I know what it's like to have toxic staff members and it makes the whole staff team bad and toxic, and everyone starts fighting but I would never start a fight or an argument on Sage Network and would treat everyone with respect.

Multi-Tasking
is an important thing to have. You must be able to handle someone in-game while helping someone in TeamSpeak. For example, Muting a toxic player & helping a player in TeamSpeak

More reasons why you should accept me:

Maturity
Being mature is a big thing, being part of a staff is a big responsibility and showing a good example of the server. And I am getting to the point now where I feel I can be very mature on the server.

Professional

I feel I am getting to the point now where I am professional enough to be on a staff team.

Helpful

I would say I really enjoy helping players and talking to players, getting to know them and their personalities. I find it really intriguing, I would never refuse a request from a staff member (that is reasonable enough) .

Respectful

I am respectful to all players. I treat everyone the same. I have no hate towards anyone, and I feel it is a very important feature to have as a staff member.

Non-Bias
I
shall treat my friends and normal people while in support rooms, I shall treat other people I like/ dislike the same as a regular person. I would never just help someone I like and leave someone I don't know. I like to give everybody chances. I would love to be able to prove this to everybody. I would never think of abusing by being bias. If a person dies to a hacker with no proof and the player has not been banned by that anti cheat and they where my friend I would not revive them nor give there items back it would be the same with people I do not know, I hope that explanation clears up me being Non-Bias

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No

Additional Information?:

My name is Joey I enjoy Basketball I play it nearly every day, I love talking to people add me on Discord if you need help.

Pampa

Greedily's best friend

A lot of grammar mistakes
unnecessary detail
Not much valid proof that actually proves anything, Most of those screenshots could just be taken from someone else's staff series or whatever.

Hayh

💻✅
Negative,

Fix all the grammar errors in your applications.
Try to get sufficient proof of your past experiences.
Get more straight to the point instead of going.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- I'd ask that you create another application in 2 weeks time with less talk about other things and more about your personality, key strengths and how you could contribute to a better player experience at Sage.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.