@ElevateMC | Trial-Mod | Mod [300+ On] [Resign]
@OniPvP | Mod | Senior-Mod [400+ On] [Resign]
➥ @ColdPvP | Trial-Mod | Mod [700+ On] [Resign]
@Waraccademy | Helper [600+ On] [Resign]

@AquariusMC | Helper [300+ On] [Resign]
@SoloLegends | Trial-Mod | SS Verified [750+ On] [Resign]

For Proofs: @cdpreal

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Personally, I have played Minecraft for many years and have developed a passion for the game and its community. I have spent a lot of time playing on different servers and have seen firsthand how a staff member can make a difference in creating a positive gaming experience for all players. I believe that becoming a staff member on SagePvP is an opportunity to contribute significantly to the community by helping players and working with other staff members to ensure that the server is always at its best. In addition, I believe becoming a staff member offers me the chance to learn and grow as a person. The role requires being able to communicate effectively with others, resolve player concerns, and make quick and smart decisions. All of these skills are important and could help me in the future in whatever career I choose to pursue, whether it is within a game or in real life. I would like to become a staff member because I believe I have the skills necessary to perform the role effectively. I have a good understanding of Minecraft and the server and technical issues that may arise, and I am able to work well under pressure. In addition, I am an empathetic and understanding person who always tries to find the best way to help others. I want to become a staff member on SagePvP because I believe I have the passion, expertise, and motivation to successfully fulfill the role. I hope the administration will consider my staff application and give me the opportunity to demonstrate my commitment and skills. Thank you for your time and consideration of my staff application.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

The staff team is a huge motivational booster for me that doesn't get boring, and helping people always brings me joy, which would always make it a lot of fun to be able to help SagePvP players , its something which I would like to do to improve the experience of the players. Not only do I want to be able to get players the support they need quickly , but I will always be respectful, kind, and helpful in the process of making them want to come back for support in the future if needed.
I will give to the players as much support as possible in the shortest possible time, so as to satisfy their requests for support, I will mute the most toxic players or those with a more aggressive character towards other players, I would send clips to senior staff members in case there are cheaters on the net.
I am honest, dedicated, and I have a passion for what I do and what I like to do, I always do it with a smile and with commitment.
This is what I would do to improve the players experience.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I rate my honesty 9/10
I'm a honest person so if i would make a mistakes I'll take the responsibility of my action and accept the punishment.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

None

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):

Monday: 3-4h (Training)
Tuesday: 5-6h
Wednesday: 3-4h (Training)
Thursday: 2-3h (Training)
Friday: 5-6h
Weekend: Depends on my sports schedule, however usually 4-5h I am always available.

↬ What is your discord @?:

@cdpreal#6590

↬ Additional Information (optional):

Good Luck to me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.