Denied jjethro staff app 100% real legit

Jethro

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): jjethro

↬ Age: 14 and 9 months (I think)

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): AU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Hypixel, I am the watchdog.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I am black, I am loved by 2x12 and Kicking. I hope to make a change for the better within the sagepvp network.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: by abusing items to satisfy the sagepvp community. I will middle-click not ONE, not TWO but ONE THOUSAND crates. Also people will love my Australian architecture from the biological aspect to prioritise the photosynthesis at Mojang.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9, I am human everyone lies at times. But when I am staff, I will NEVER EVER lie and be as honest as possible with my peers.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) IrishMagic, Kicking, 2x12, Calvin, Deployable, Melonite, Senital and last but not least my best friend Yoren

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
yeah of course I can, I don't hop off the game!

↬ What is your telegram @?: Cannot disclose that publicly, please message me privately.

↬ What is your discord @?: jlz#3372

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Thank you for this opportunity. You will not regret hiring me or you will either way,
L + Ratio + dont care + didnt ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + cope harder + h0es mad + basic + skill issue + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + not based + probably white + not funny didn’t laugh + grammar issue + go outside + get good + reported + GG! + you’re a full time discordian + go outside + get good + your gay+ unknown + random + biased + racially motivated + ur unfunny