wtfJiro

I'm an idiot
IGN (In-Game Name):
wtfJiro
Timezone:

GMT+1
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes i do:
PhytonMC PhytonMC was a server where i was Sr.Admin i didn't really enjoy being part of the server due to the fact the owner was very toxic, rude & made very stupid decisions. Although it counts as experience i don't really count it at a rebound reward for me since i was only part of the server for around a week before they shut down. The server never actually released so i had no chance to extend my staff experience by assisting in chat & helping people.

I was recruited as a Admin which i was later promoted after a day to Sr.Admin i joined PhytonMC as a fresh start i'd made my way back to the HCF community after leaving for around a month because of the heavily toxic community, but i saw this server as a opportunity to increase my staffing knowledge. As i said the server never opened but the discord was fairly active, again the discord is the only real place i moderated alongside my other fellow staff members.
PROOF

HCRealms
HCRealms was a fairly good network they had nice staff , helpful members & they had a nice server. I began to noticed this half way throughout the new map after the server was purchased so i decided to apply for staff, and i got accepted as a Mod. I did my job moderating players , chat all the responsibility's i had i did. I was always active and if any player needed help i was the one to assist them as most of the other staff were very inactive.

I was recruited as Mod for many reasons my application was good , i presented myself very well , i seemed very helpful towards the members before i even got staff & i knew how to do my job. But later on in the map about 2 months later i resigned because of how inactive and toxic the staff/ownership team was.
PROOF

PvPTemple
PvpTemple was my most recent staffing experience i was recruited as Trainee/Trial-Mod, as a staff does i did my job i did everything asked i was active in the discord helping people, The staff team were very nice people. I would have been Mod+ If i had a little more staff experience, i got along well with everyone obviously i did have some ups and downs but thats beside the point.

PvPTemple taught me to be mature when I'm staffing and to be very professional and how to present myself even better towards people i didn't know, I often have people coming into TeamSpeak complaining about issues & bugs when we did a beta release and i handled it pretty well at the end of the day everyone was happy and that was my main goal to achieve.
PROOF PROOF PROOF

VeltPvP:
Velt taught me many reasons to continue my staff experience while i was at velt i began to learn the basics on how to staff on servers. Velt was a very successful server and i am happy i left the community while i could i was slowly getting too attached to velt.
PROOF PROOF PROOF

Overtime I have gathered all these skills in how to be the correct staff member and how to be the best that I can possibly be. I know I might not be the best out of the bunch but I'm sure nobody will have the motivation that I would have towards the server if you was to accept me, I will be active as much as possible and will always try too be the nicest, best and bonding staff member around! Well, I am not done yet I got another category I want to quickly highlight even though it's not exactly "Experience" as the staff it's more what I would do to rule breakers!: There has been multiple times on the Sage Network where I have been sat in TS needing assistance or other people have and I have seen them spamming in chat to be moved etc, and a lot of the time these are the people complaining/reporting cheaters that are not banned on the network (yet). I want to be the staff who will instantly be there for the people who need something like this sorting. As I said before I like to be fair with every player who plays on SagePvP as a staff so I do get a good rep here, I would straight ask for proof of this or what has happened but again I would ALWAYS ask for proof, if I was to go off by someone's words this might not be true and then I could be doing the wrong thing so I would make sure that I am being mature and safe about this by getting proof, once I had analysed the proof carefully I would be fair to the possible cheater, if in the clip the evidence was hard but I then believed it was cheating I would freeze the player and kindly ask for them to come into TeamSpeak, I would then proceed to kindly ask if they would like to admit, I would explain that admitting would guarantee a shorter punishment to make sure that we can eliminate the cheaters, if they admit I will be fair and do the specified punishment for admitting and if it turns out they were lying the would get the set punishment for the cheating I had witnessed. I will always be fair with the player base and always respect them if they respect me back in my eyes that's fair. I would also moderate the cheater for a minimum of 10minutes before bringing them into TeamSpeak if the evidence was hard to make out from so that I can also get a better understanding of what's going on. I will always be moderating random players throughout the day making sure people aren't abusing bugs/glitching/cheating because I want to try and make sure nobody is getting an unfair advantage and make sure people are happy in the community. Hell, I would even enjoy being checked up on by staff to make sure I was doing my job correctly, I think this is also very good as it makes sure I am always in straight working order. I think I have covered most things in this, there is also some little things that are cool to know but most likely not even relevant in this if I, unfortunately, gets denied please leave feedback on what I could've added, there is so much more to me which I'm sure all the staff team and SagePvP would love about me but yeah! Thank you to the person reading this and I hope that I get the chance to show my skills, abilities and personality to the Sage staff team and community! Thank you again for taking the time to read this and hopefully/possibly consider this!

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become staff because I absolutely LOVE helping people in the community. I am never biased towards anyone nor do I have a grudge against anyone meaning I am always going to be fair. I would say I have a very large amount of experience not only playing Minecraft and HCF but also staffing on Minecraft, this has overtime given me the knowledge to be a thriving staff member. Being a part of the Sage Staff Team has always been a goal for me and with the server recently reopening and seeing the server fly through the roof, I feel like it can be a new beginning for all the players, the staff members and SagePvP community as a whole. I believe this could be a really big opportunity for me and for Sage since I am always trying to gain more knowledge as a staff member and helping out the community. Another reason as to why I want to become staff because I believe it can possibly me in the real world as well. Applying for staff on a server is almost like applying for a job, which is only the start of it. College for me at the moment is a very good part of me right now as I only have to attend 3 days a week meaning I have a bunch of time to staff. Although this being my first year of college, I have acquired excellent time management skills so I doubt inactivity on the server or in TeamSpeak will be a problem. I want to put all my effort and hard work to make the players and staff happy 24/7. I am also willing to help anyone that contacts me in a different ways, whether that be discord, TeamSpeak, telegram or even in game. I would really love to be a part of the network and make the SOTW releases of SagePvP the biggest thing that has happened to HCF in a very long time. Finally, I want to become staff at Sage because it's been one of my favourite servers for a pretty long time.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Time Management:
Time management is something that overtime I have slowly started to get very good at. This started from when I was in High-School. With me starting at 8:30 every day Monday-Friday I had to learn my timing, this means I had a set time to wake up, eat breakfast, shower etc. With me being in High-School for 5 years this has become a very key skill of mine. I can manage my time unbelievably well which if I get accepted as staff hopefully you will then soon to realise that.

Communication Skills:
I am an exceptional communicator. I do not have problems with meeting new people or making new friends, I'm a very easy person to speak to and like I said, I do not have problems communicating with new people. I am able to make conversation out of everything, I believe communication between the staff team is one of, if not the most key part to being a staff. Without communication there would be no server, it would flop miserably. This is something I can assure that if I'm brought onto the staff team everything is going to feel VERY smooth. Everything will be done how it should be all by key communication. Making them bonds with the players or staff is a key thing as it slowly forms a relationship which is going to last the whole time at sage and possibly into later life.

Maturity:
Maturity is also an essential to being a staff member on not only Sage, but any server at that fact. I can assure you that I am VERY mature. I do not mess about when it is not time to be messing about. I know my boundaries and I know when it is appropriate for something and when it isn't. Even though I am very mature, I am always up for a laugh, I will always be cracking jokes and having conversations with staff. As you will hopefully soon learn I am a person who loves to talk to other members of staff but in a mature manner.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I'd rate my honesty a 9.5-10
I'm a very honest person i do not like to lie i was not raised to lie IRL or HCF

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

None
Additional Information?:

My IRL name is Owen and I'm from the UK, I don't actually have any additional information I just wanted you to read this for no reason ;)
Thanks for reading and be sure to leave feedback.
Also there is 1,931 words 9,986 characters in this Application <3​

drut

@calvin double applying to another server please lock. (Also lying about experience via application to CavePvp^^^)

Last edited:

majyeye

PvPTemple
PvpTemple was my most recent staffing experience i was recruited as Trainee/Trial-Mod, as a staff does i did my job i did everything asked i was active in the discord helping people, The staff team were very nice people. I would have been Mod+ If i had a little more staff experience, i got along well with everyone obviously i did have some ups and downs but thats beside the point.
you were demoted LOOOOOL

Conservable

you faked the discord screenshot as well, the person with "New beginnings" as their custom status is Spookays, not you.

PINEAPPLE

im the staff manager at velt and I can say you never touched the staff team, so you faked your velt experience :///////////////////

PINEAPPLE

1604509980453.png
awkward

Alf

bro... you can literally see in the screenshot of your velt staff page that it says "hydrah"

C

calvin

Due to the overwhelming negative response from the community as well as information given from Velt & PvpTemple staff, I won’t be moving forward with your application at this time.

Your re-apply date is set for 3 months from this point. Any application submitted prematurely will result in an instant denial.

Also, did you seriously inspect element your velt experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.