Denied jhalts Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vReachOT

I know I have been banned for cheating in the past however I do not cheat anymore and have indeed changed since then so it would mean a lot if you would take a look at my application without holding my cheating past against me.

IGN:Jhalts

Timezone:GMT+1

Do you have any previous staff experience?:no

Why would you like to become a staff member?:I want to become a staff because being a staff member is an important job. What jobs do a staff member even have? A staff member must be able to help people. Everything a staff member does fall into that category. I am great at helping and I am honest. I am a member of the NJHS. Honor, a very fitting word. I am honorable, I won't do anything bad to the server. When I say something I am 100% serious about it. I wish to help people as I am a tutor to my younger sister. I do everything I can to help people, in fact when I grow up I want to be a neurosurgeon, one of the many jobs to help others. I want to start somewhere small. I have to learn how to help people first, how to connect with others. This is the perfect place to do so because here I can help others with many things without many consequences. Being a neurosurgeon, one wrong move, you can harm a patient. However, being a staff member, if I mess up, I can just go back and undo it. I love this server and its community, I want to be something bigger than just a member or a YouTuber, I want to be something that can help. A thing that people would say "Thank you" to. If I am accepted I will do my most able to help this server and its community. I want to make sure that I can repay all the kindness and hard work of the developers, staff, and especially the tenacious owner. I really do enjoy catching hackers and helping the community and people more than anything I do.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am trustworthy, I don't mess around when I am staffing, I am very responsible. I am very loyal as this is the most important part of a staff member. I can dedicate a lot of time on this server. I also know how to handle situations and stay calm and help other people. I love helping other people in general as well this is another reason why I should be accepted. Being able to deal with toxic players and trying to fix them from being toxic is exactly what I want to do. I just don't know why people get so negative. Just live a good life. A good thing people usually say is "thank you" If I am accepted this will mean the world to me.

Trust me i'm responsible and not toxic. I am very chill when it comes to staffing and It will mean my heart if I got accepted I love playing this server even though I just started it makes hcf come back to the nonpay two win and the fun community I don't know how this server has not had more players but it most definitely brings hcf back out. Minecraft's player base is entirely made up of young players like me. Therefore they don't think they may have a lot of anger than other players. So if they get mad I won't get mad back at them I will just simply try and solve the problem and stay calm. As I usually do.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:If I were to rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10,I would rate my honesty a 9/10. I have been caught cheating on Sage twice and I have come clean straight away without the need of an SS. I have told them what I have used and how I use it to assist them with dealing with anyone cheating in the future. I have never lied about my involvement

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:no

Additional Information?:i don't like telling ppl about me

drut

Maybe start at a less popular server to gain some experience as a staff member but best of luck!

CritMeOut

Hey,

Add more detail to your application and give your staff experience and then I'll give you a proper rating.

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to make an application. After reviewing the information you provided, you won't be accepted at this time. Please take the next couple weeks to review and edit your application.

Your re-apply date has been set to 11/24/20

Status
Not open for further replies.