takinq

IGN:
JewSlayer99

Timezone:
GMT

Wales

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?
Yes I have all Three

Do you have any previous staff experiences?

VanityMC:
On VanityMC I was originally a Helper. As a Helper I was tasked with helping the players on the server with any questions they may have had, while also keeping the chat clean. As a helper we were allowed to mute and warn players who broke our guidelines, examples being abuse, bullying, discrimination, and disrespect. However, I was later demoted for trying to sell my mine craft account, while I told them to late. However I didn't end up selling it. I told them I was trying to sell it, as I felt bad for lying.

EnchantsMC:
Being a EnchantsMC helper was quite unique. You weren’t given the load that Moderators were given. You only truly worked on the chat and helping players. If a player was in a support channel on the Teamspeak, we were usually the ones who were meant to go and assist them. If we could not help them with our power, we directed them to a Mod or an Admin. We were also assigned to help moderate the forums. If a player made an inappropriate thread we would be able to delete it. We were also allowed to handle reports that fell in our jurisdiction. When I decided I wanted to apply for EnchantsMC staff, I made an application and it was accepted after around a week. I scheduled my interview. During my interview I was asked questions about the server, such as who are the owners? I was also asked how I would handle certain situations such as a disrespectful player, or a player in need of help. After my interview I was told I needed to wait one week for my interview to be processed. After a week I was told that I had been accepted as a helper, and I was then given my rank in game, on the forums, and on the teamspeak.

Why do you want to be staff?: I believe I should become staff on here for the number of skills and dedication I could bring here too. I want you to trust me and get to know me and believe I can get a staff position. Because things i have done on SagePvP network was bad and i want to show good and i could bring my skills and dedication towards SagePvP and i want to have a chance to show that i can do good not just bad. I would like to have new start on SagePvP. All around I know I'm not perfect, but I think I am applicable enough to be on the team. I will dedicate my personal time on the server that maybe other Staff Members can't. I always try my best to get rid of the rule-breakers. Also, I have been taught to handle tough situations.

Why do you want to become staff?
I would like to become staff for a variety of reasons. One of the most important, and one of the biggest reasons I would like to become staff, is that I strive to help the community. A lot, and I mean a lot of HCF servers just simply don't care anymore. I will not be naming any of the servers, however, the staff team is corrupted, lazy, or just simply don't care. I think sage is different, I also think I can help assist this. With my activity, dedication & mature self, I can almost promise that I will help.

Next, I'd like to mention another big reason as to why I want to be staff. Hackers. Complaints. With hackers, comes complaints, with these two combined, comes angry players. Some say "if you prevent the situation before it occurs, it won't occur at all", I 100% agree with this statement. If we can simply get rid of the cheaters before they kill players than it'll fix the problem quite fast. However, we cannot always get them before they kill players, but with all the hours I will be on, I can offer them fast support. Fast support means happy players. Basically, what I am trying to say is that I want to help players, I want to help faithful, and most importantly, I want to help the community. I believe that Sage is the best HCF Server out there at this very moment. Offering Origins, And much more. I just want to help.

For my last reason, I'd like to mention that sage means a lot to me because I am a very active famous rank on the server and I have a lot of fun. I want to be staff to help. As stated in more detail in the previous two paragraphs, I want to see others be happy. Every staff member cannot be perfect, or even close, However, you need to recruit the "most fit" staff members for the job. The staff need to be active, otherwise Players quit. As I said "Sage means a lot to me", I want to be the staff member that people thank for assisting them, for helping them everyday, or whenever they need assistance. I personally think that faithful is a good server, with a good staff team, however, I do think I can add to all that good, and benefit it in the positive direction.

Why should we accept you as staff?

There are multiple things that define a responsible staff member:

Communication skills-
Overall I would say I am quite a friendly guy. I am always welcome to meeting new people and enjoy joking around with everyone and rarely hold grudges against people. I am also very comfortable with sorting out problems, and I understand what it is like to be in the players perspective which is why I always aim to put the player first when trying to help them deal with their problem so they stay calm and leave hassle free.

Experience-
Although I have only been here for around 5 months, I have come to get to know most of the players and most of the common commands. This combined with my staff experience and general ability to learn skills rapidly means staffing will not be a challenge for me. I have started to get to know the server almost inside out knowing my way around it easily allowing me to easily answer questions anyone asks. I know the rules of the server and when to punish/not punish players. I also have been playing Minecraft for a long time so I am well aware of general Minecraft knowledge. Finally, I use discord frequently and am always available to answer any requests made by players as soon as possible. I also know about discord server moderating as I have owned my own discords before.

Catching hackers-
Personally, I wasn't sure if this was even worth including because it is just a basic necessity. I mainly played PVP orientated game modes meaning I have extensive knowledge on a lot of hacks, however. I'm not going to sit here and list them like people have done in past applications. I have also got to know more about screen sharing, but nowhere near enough to be confident with it. I have over 300 videos of recorded hackers which I banned whilst moderating on EnchantsMC and Skyblocked only.

Patience-
Obviously as a staff member you need patience. Even when you get heckled in chat and what not, you need to know how to keep your cool and to deal with the player calmly and professionally. This, in turn, is also why I am good at dealing with players because even when some people don't quite understand something, I will explain it to them until they're comfortable and understand it fully. This also relates to the people who decide to 'harass' people. The reason why I put it in quotations is because I don't see it as a problem since you can just ignore people in life however some people take it to heart. I'm not the type of person to take anything to heart. I am extremely sarcastic and take no offence to anything said against me since it doesn't affect me in any way.

Maturity-
I am 15, however, I have been told by many I act mature for my age. This being said though, I am not the kind of mature that does not allow fun ever. I am still a teenager, I am obviously still immature when messing about with friends and what not, which some people are obviously not going to understand. I personally value my friends a lot and enjoy hanging out with them and everyone is a bit more silly around their friends so I don't see me joking around with friends as an issue. Once you get to know me, you will realise I have my chilled side and more giddy side which is basically my way of saying if I'm with a group of friends I'm much less serious.

Positive attitude-
Whilst staffing on EnchantsMC and Skyblocked, I got a very positive reputation by many, however, there are obviously always some that do not like you due to unknown reasons. I am starting to build up this reputation here too, and in the least boastful way possible, am quite liked on the server. Furthermore, for the majority when I was staff back then, a lot of people liked me and looked up to me and I had many great friends and players thanking me for helping them. My attitude reflects on everything I do because without this attitude I would most likely have no motivation to do anything in life.

Honesty-
I am a very honest person. Many see this as a downside to me, however, I believe this just reflects my trustworthy nature. When it comes to opinions I tend to be the 'brutally honest' person (unless it's going to completely offend someone), which is mainly demonstrated over the forums. I have had a few people describe me as 'Toxic' because of this, however, I see things differently to them. I post what I believe, and only that. I know many people completely change when applying for staff and put on this persona just to make them seem nicer, almost like the ''goodie goodie two shoes'' kind of person. I have never and am always going to refrain from doing this. I believe if I can't get staff being me, I shouldn't be staff. Obviously, sometimes my opinion will be negative and people will react to this in a negative light however if it is my honest opinion I believe that is what I should be saying, and I am not going to change to become a different person to who I am.
Linking to honesty, I treat everyone equally. Whether friends or people that hate me, any punishment or interaction made with players will always be the same. This goes for just conversing with players also as sometimes people just want to talk and don't always need urgent assistance as servers with friendly staff tend to have a less toxic player base. Every player should be treated with the same amount of respect no matter what.

Teamwork-
I have worked jobs in real life and also staffed on servers before. Everyone knows that if a cooperative team will strive compared to a separated team. Teamwork not only makes the player's lives easier but also the staff's too since if assistance is needed it can always be provided as soon as possible, efficiently.

Any staff members on the team can vouch for you?
SwiftyyBoiii, Yikas, Twqntys, Shaking

Additional Information?
I'm sure people can vouch for me that once you get to know me I'm quite a nice guy in general. I wasn't originally going to ever apply for staff however my views were changed when people started asking if I was ever going to apply. If I do get staff I can have the chance at helping people out whilst playing because I know for a fact when I was new to the server I immediately sought the staff's help to get me started.
If any non-staff members have any feedback I'll be happy to hear it in forums pms, in-game, anywhere you can find me.

Last edited:

Tubbzy

+ 0.5
- Well developed application
- Could've used a color scheme to help make the application look better/easier to read
- Include proof of your staffing experiences (ex- screenshot of your rank in discord/in-game)

Good Luck!
~Tubbzy

takinq

+ 0.5
- Well developed application
- Could've used a color scheme to help make the application look better/easier to read
- Include proof of your staffing experiences (ex- screenshot of your rank in discord/in-game)

Good Luck!
~Tubbzy
Thank you for your feedback. I did not add a Colour scheme as I wanted to keep it simple. Unfortunately I do not have any screenshots as I purchased a new computer and I left all the discord servers.

Tubbzy

Thank you for your feedback. I did not add a Colour scheme as I wanted to keep it simple. Unfortunately I do not have any screenshots as I purchased a new computer and I left all the discord servers.
Your welcome, good luck on your application

HeresLobo

+1 Your application was very detailed, therefor I really hope you become staff in the SagePvP Network. Good Luck!!

ItsJoran

+0,5
-detailed
-Nice experiences
-Add more detail to ''why do you want to become staff''
-It is hard to read because you don't have a colour scheme, so maybe add a colour scheme!

Joran

takinq

Extremely toxic
No proof
As I stated before I do not have any screenshots and have left all past discord servers. I may have been toxic in the past but I am not anymore. Thank you for you feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.