Jethro

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
jjethro

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
AU (Australia)

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Saito Hub - Media Owner (Resigned)
Saito Hub is a server that's still growing till this day. My position as Media Owner was just like a staff member.
I helped with tebex, player support, edited/made staff guides and much more.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
When I bought my account in start of 2015, I discovered HCF through YouTube. I joined and was a regular player for a long, long time.
I've always wondered what it would be like to become a staff member, as I've been wanting to become one for a while.
I don't have a ton of GOOD experience, but that is why I am coming here.
I'd be a great addition to the staff team, and I am friendly with some of the staff members here currently.

Maturity
I've always been professional while staffing, with or without staff watching over me, and I have the knowledge to manage most problems on any server. I enjoy laughing occasionally with other staff members, but when I'm assisting other staff members, I'm always at my best.

Trust
As a staff member, you can always rely on me, whether there are higher-up personnel there or not. I may occasionally make mistakes, but I always try to learn from them.

Biased
I don't change dependent on what other people think about me. I treat others how I would like to be treated, and I punish others as they should be punished.

Responsibility
I am really accountable. I am aware that it is one of the most crucial aspects of staffing, so if I am asked to complete a task that I am not particularly adept at or enjoy, I will make every effort to do so on schedule.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If accepted there are many ways I can help and assist players to help there experience on the server.

Tickets & Teamspeak
Sometimes I notice that tickets do take a bit to be responded to. If I was on the staff team, I would do my best to answer as many tickets I can,
with the time-zone I have, taking my time and addressing issues to higher-ups if I cannot deal with a certain issue. This also goes for TeamSpeak Support.

Help-Op Requests
Regarding other in-game situations, I will always be answering help-op requests as fast as I can, trying to help as best as I can.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 9. You may ask, why not 10? This is because nobody is perfect and people slip up.
This will not happen when I am staff but I'll be using that as an example.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Optimizer - Senior Admin

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
On weekends I can be active for 6 - 8 hours a day.
On weekdays it's a little bit different with school and everything else, shortening my activity to 5 - 7 hours a day.

↬ What is your discord @?:
jlz#7000

↬ Additional Information (optional):
I believe you should take a chance on me. I have matured and I'm just a better person now.
I can keep my cool under all situations. I am good with teamwork and solo work. I am respectful towards others.
I am also quite creative.

43fc5b7ff131dc0899a6393ea95c6c472095b44b.png

Last edited: