Denied Jerom's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerom_

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): MadDrippy
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
AngelPVP
- Trial Mod

AngelPvP was one of my first ever staff experiences. I applied and a few days later was accepted as a Trial mod.
The server could range from 60-90 Players a sotw and maintained atleast 25+ a day.
Was demoted after being unprofessional. Sadly I have no proof of me being staff.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Syncpvp - Admin

SyncPvP was a server I got staff on after I took a 5 month staffing break. It was a server that was also owned by Verybasic.
Got a decent amount of players I don't remember how much. I would say 50+
Proof: https://gyazo.com/96c3d49f96e92958cc195d061d48fad3
HCRiots - Mod
HCRiots was my most recent staff experience. (With a server that has released)
It was able to get about 50+ players a SOTW but that's all because we did end up getting greifed by a owner.
proof of me being T-Mod but I was promoted: https://gyazo.com/74b9a64379ed9af409a98403e5b06c2c

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member at SagePvP because I want to gain experience and help improve the server while doing that. I really want to help out the server in any way that I can. I would Also love to meet other staff and have a good experience with them and get to know staff and players very well. I just feel this would be a good experience for me to learn more about the server and staffing. I also am a very helpful person and I am also very nice. If anyone asks me questions I am here to help and answer their questions to the best of my ability. I am very active and I think that would help me get to know the community a bit better. just being active being in support rooms assisting people when it is needed.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
As a staff member I feel it is important to be a Honest and respectful staff member. As I am both of those I feel that can boost other players experiences on the server. As well as treating all players the same. I am also that "Staff member" that everyone loves. I am very respectful and truthful to people no matter what. I also answer all questions to the BEST of my ability possible.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate myself a 8, I just am A honest person in general I don't tend to lie I will be honest with all people.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

What is your telegram @?:
@Bread Sticks

Additional Information?:
In this section I would like to add some strengths and weaknesses of mine.

Strengths
I am very good at remembering stuff.
I can take disrespect.
I love to help others.
I am very active.

Weaknesses
I sometimes can snap and get really mad but I do have a dog near me to help calm me down.
I sometimes cannot get on as of Testing/School work/Activities.
I do sometimes panic and get really nervous.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Jerom_
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
AngelPVP
- Trial Mod

AngelPvP was one of my first ever staff experiences. I applied and a few days later was accepted as a Trial mod.
The server could range from 60-90 Players a sotw and maintained atleast 25+ a day.
Was demoted after being unprofessional. Sadly I have no proof of me being staff.
Syncpvp - Admin

SyncPvP was a server I got staff on after I took a 5 month staffing break. It was a server that was also owned by Verybasic.
Got a decent amount of players I don't remember how much. I would say 50+
Proof: https://gyazo.com/96c3d49f96e92958cc195d061d48fad3
HCRiots - Mod
HCRiots was my most recent staff experience. (With a server that has released)
It was able to get about 50+ players a SOTW but that's all because we did end up getting greifed by a owner.
proof of me being T-Mod but I was promoted: https://gyazo.com/74b9a64379ed9af409a98403e5b06c2c

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member at SagePvP because I want to gain experience and help improve the server while doing that. I really want to help out the server in any way that I can. I would Also love to meet other staff and have a good experience with them and get to know staff and players very well. I just feel this would be a good experience for me to learn more about the server and staffing. I also am a very helpful person and I am also very nice. If anyone asks me questions I am here to help and answer their questions to the best of my ability. I am very active and I think that would help me get to know the community a bit better. just being active being in support rooms assisting people when it is needed.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
As a staff member I feel it is important to be a Honest and respectful staff member. As I am both of those I feel that can boost other players experiences on the server. As well as treating all players the same. I am also that "Staff member" that everyone loves. I am very respectful and truthful to people no matter what. I also answer all questions to the BEST of my ability possible.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate myself a 8, I just am A honest person in general I don't tend to lie I will be honest with all people.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

What is your telegram @?:
@Bread Sticks

Additional Information?:
In this section I would like to add some strengths and weaknesses of mine.

Strengths
I am very good at remembering stuff.
I can take disrespect.
I love to help others.
I am very active.

Weaknesses
I sometimes can snap and get really mad but I do have a dog near me to help calm me down.
I sometimes cannot get on as of Testing/School work/Activities.
I do sometimes panic and get really nervous.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
+1 great staff member!

K

Kibes

Unfortunately, You have been DENIED, however you are welcome to re-apply in 2 weeks.

Reasons stated in interview

Status
Not open for further replies.