Denied JayyFoo's New staff aplication (EU)

Jay

IGN (In-Game Name): JayyFoo

Timezone: EU

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes but it doesn't work in Teamspeak

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have discord Exile#2828 And Ts but no telegram.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: On a prison server, mc-central.net Server shut down. On HolyHcf Server is not my language

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to be staff on sage because it is the best HCF server there. When I help people it really makes me happy.
If someone needed to be helped I would instantly help them. If I could not solve the problem I would contact another member of staff.

Community / How mature I am.
I really want to eliminate all hackers so that people can play on Sage without a fuss i would be more than happy to dedicate all my time to the server as it helps me take my mind of my auntie and it calms me down.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I am very active and am very dedicated the reason my 1st application was so rushed was because i was in a hurry sorry about that. The only reason i wouldn't be on sage was if the server was down I will be on every SOTW if i am not busy.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No

Additional Information: My name is Jay I would be more than happy to be a staff member and part of the community! I get nervous on interviews and that stuff so sorry about that.

Last edited:

BrysonnMC

Known member
Hello JayyFoo, I have reviewed your application and as I a player I have decided to give you a -1 because of the following reasons:

Lack Of Detail
Lack Of Experience
No Proof Of Experience
Many Grammar Mistakes

Samfloyd360

Hey jj, I will give u a neutral because you have put detail and information on why you would be a good staff you are also very active

TheNoscoper57

No proof of past staff experience
Many grammatical errors
Needs more detail
Looks like zero effort was put into it

Luna

Holy shit my dog can produce better shit than this
Your 13 get a life outside
I swear to god your mom popped the wrong child out
You are a bigger mistake and if this gets set to pending I swear this server is fucked

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.